Hi everyone! - New IOI face in town

Nederlands? Cause itd be cool to have someone dutch on the team

4 Likes

What are your thoughts on The Boy and The Heroin Heron?

Also, Top 3 Favourite Ghibli Movies? Mine are Porco Rosso, Kiki’s Delivery Service, and My Neighbor Totoro.

4 Likes

Welcome to the party! :grinning:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum, please enjoy your stay and the exciting variety (some might say onslaught) of suggestions you are doubtlessly going to receive.

21 Likes

And already have, I might add.

This hits different with that Constant profile image not gonna lie… :sweat_smile:

And I’m definitely putting my two cents in for hopefully adding a proper Offline Progression Mode by the end of this Hitman lifecycle!

6 Likes

Welcome. I’m afraid I bear no cookies, but I trust the delightful nitpicking of a dedicated fanbase will keep you nourished.

3 Likes

@Marchouette have you ever heard about my Silverballer replica? :eyes:

7 Likes

I’m afraid I haven’t, tell me more!

4 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I’m going to go with WoA, because its the one I have played the most and have the most knowledge of. But feel free to tell me my opinion is wrong :joy:

9 Likes

Awesome to see you here! Big things seem to be happening at House IOI, I take it :grin: I’m glad. This isnt in the Wishlist section but there’s this thread of challenge ideas that sometimes get added that I think we’d all appreciate if more of those ideas got added in that involve new unlocks like suits and such: Hitman WOA - Challenge Ideas

I also have another request: I’d like Ambrose Island’s “Shadows in the Water” story mission to be added between Whittleton and Sgail in the H2 campaign tab, because one of my favorite streamers Lorerunner is planning on playing the trilogy to do a big long analysis on it and I dont want him to miss out on playing and reviewing that great mission

I also would love escalations to come back

6 Likes

Jazeker! Born and Raised.

6 Likes

I actually love the Boy and the Heron, but I have a weakness for small cute things so the warawara were an instant hit for me :smiley:

Also, the tiny old lady dolls!

Favorite has to be Spirited Away, I have 2 tattoos of that movie.

6 Likes

aah you said three!
(still on my morning coffee here)
1: Spirited Away
2: Howls Moving Castle
3: either Kiki or Totoro, I think, there are too many options for the third one

6 Likes

:popcorn:
Don’t mind me… just getting ready for the incoming discourse…

5 Likes

Thats completely fine, but I’d like to encourage you of playing the original Trilogy more, they’re so much fun.

I wouldn’t say wrong, but…improvable :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Marchouette. Great to see more Hitman community managers on here :slightly_smiling_face:

If we’re asking for requests/wishes, how about the Seasonal decorations that haven’t made it into Freelancer yet? They were shown in the ‘How to Play’ Freelancer introduction video, but not in the launch version of the game.

Halloween Pumpkins (Outside)

Giant Easter Eggs (Outside)

Christmas Tree and Wall Decor

Everyone knows I’ve wanted these in the game for the last 18 months :joy:

Thanks again and great to have you on here :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Welcome to the World of Assassination!
When can we expect the next update to appear?

6 Likes

I will work on it :smiley:

8 Likes

I doubt IO will patch the game before support ends so we may experience the complete game offline. Because why would they? There is no financial incentive.

I really hope they do though but because there is no guarantee we need to look elsewhere to prevent this from becoming the norm.

Thanfully there might be a way for us to end this problem once and for all. I created a thread about this very issue. Please read if this is important to you.