Hi everyone! - New IOI face in town

completely understand! Unfortunately we don’t have the manpower to keep close track of this thread so following up on all the things posted is just not an option for us.
Feel free to DM or tag me in a post there and I will do my best to check the status or put in a report. But I also want to manage expectations here a bit and say that I can’t keep track of everything or promise instant solutions.

9 Likes

Hello and welcome!

I read that you are in QA and marketing and are now supporting Combatglue here. Is this a formal role? e.g. are you a community manager or just hanging out? Either’s fine! just want to manage my expectations accordingly

We can choose from a wide variety of suits for 47 to wear. However, he also has 3 different face models across Hitman 1, 2, and 3. I would love the option to choose my preferred face model (the Hitman 2 one).

Image stolen from reddit:

man, i wish i had that jaw

6 Likes

nooo not the ducks!!

8 Likes

Got me to lol with that one.

1 Like

it is a formal role but only part time, and it is asking a lot from my time management skills :D. So don’t expect instant answers everyday from my side.

The head choice is a pretty cool idea, I wish I could pick Contracts 47, he looks like he needs a bit of a pick me up.

3 Likes

Hi, nice to meet you. Welcome.
How about removing your own contracts?

5 Likes

Wohoo! <3 This is wonderful news.

18 Likes

It’s not a bug by now. It’s a feature…

6 Likes

Michael Scott No GIFs | Tenor‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

6 Likes

Can we finally get any sort of official response from IOI on what is going on with the Freelancer coin?

4 Likes

I’m reposting the suggestions I posted in the Disruptor Roadmap thread for ways IO can improve future Roadmaps:

• Bringing back the cut challenges from 2016 and 2 and the 38 escalations from 2016 which have never been brought back to Hitman 3. Even if some of them were hard/frustrating, it’s better if they were reworked to be greater (like having the escalations be 3 levels instead of 5) rather than keeping the content cut out totally.
  • Doing some more new challenge packs interspersed among single challenges. Not to toot my own horn, but the Globe-Trotting Assassin challenge pack I came up with is right there in the Challenge Ideas thread!
  • Doing additional ETs which haven’t been done as often in this game, instead of repeating the same exact lineup for 3 straight years. Also, running other ETs/challenges/FCs alongside the big Celebrity ET instead of putting everything on hold for a whole month.
  • Having Featured Contracts batches more often and bringing back Community FC batches. The last one opened to the public on here was the Linux Merry Mysteries batch last December. I have a couple unique ideas for batches and would gladly curate a batch on here IO!

Implementing mods officially into the game. The other points are relatively easy and I know this would take a lot more effort, but if they’re willing to work with fans for FC batches and challenge ideas surely they could work with modders as well. Freelancer Variations would be an absolute dream and add such new life to the mode. But there are also so many other mods that add good things: Offline ETs and Sniper/Seasonal missions, menu and UI improvements, an option to remove the CAPS LOCK text on everything, suit accessory customization options, FOV and camera options, more starting locations and pickups on the side missions, a certain talented modders’ localization revamp improving a lot of text, and so much other stuff

16 Likes

I love that IO has implemented fan ideas for challenges/unlocks into the game and I hope more will be added for future roadmaps so if I may suggest you look through the Challenge Idea thread to find your own favorites to bring to the team.

5 Likes

Someone get this dude an IOI Official tag! :saluting_face:

Welcome, welcome, to the World of Assassination!

Very nice write up about yourself, what’s your favourite Pokémon!? :joy:

Cool to see another community communication duo at IOI and I wish you and Samir the best at relaying information to the dev team and dealing with a few of us big fans of IOI! We love this studio… ravenously! :stuck_out_tongue:
Plus, best of luck with that cool new 007 Project, can’t wait to hear more info about it.

Love the Cookie Monster profile pic, btw! :+1::+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you!

So hard to decide between the gazillion Pokémon these days :smiley: Snorlax has always been in my team and he represents my eternal need for snacks so I will go with him.

We very much appreciate all the people on the forum commenting, feedbacking, and sending us their honest opinions. I think as a developer its super important to talk to the people who play and love your game, so I am happy to be here and help getting your voices heard :heart:

8 Likes

The exact two things you need to bring ideas into the Hitman franchise! :clap:

Oh boy, another “post all your wishes” thread. I hope you know what you are in for. :stuck_out_tongue:

Contract mode got complications many years ago which made many new ideas possible. It would be great if more were added, possibly such that are only available in escalations so far. For example “No Loadout”, “Forced Loadout”, “Forced starting location” or “Change your disguise no more than n times”.

Generally, having contracts being cross-platform would be super great.

15 Likes

What is your favorite Hitman Game and why?

Welcome on board! Happy to see new IOI’s face on this forum.

5 Likes

Careful @Marchouette, this is a trick question with only 1 correct answer accepted by the asker.

11 Likes

That’s not true but one answer would make me happier than others :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well then an offline mode that supports progression unlocks, access to the inventory and so on. If not throw the damn rubber ducks into the flames of mount doom.

8 Likes