Yes or No...? 2

Whatever. Just as much as you cannot handle not “SA-ing” some map or going against your perfection rules, I cannot stomach stupid language and this “x” thing definitely fits that bill. I know language changes and I know that new usages and understandings evolve over time and maybe I’m just old, but using an X in place of perfectly valid and accepted nomenclature for purely stylistic reasons is something I will never get behind, never understand, and it will ruin that movie for me just as much as bad computer graphics ruin movies for other people.

2 Likes

Well, I’ll definitely give you that; they didn’t have to do it that way, they just thought it was cool.

1 Like

Hitman 2 maps, pick up to two.

• Hawke’s Bay
  • Miami
  • Santa Fortuna
  • Mumbai
  • Whittleton Creek
  • Isle of Sgail
  • New York
  • Ambrose Island
0 voters
3 Likes

Picked Hawke’s Bay and Ambrose Island, which I think you meant to be Haven Island, because they’re the two most beautiful maps, to me, which I think is because of the beach settings.

4 Likes

Guess I am the only one who loves Santa Fortuna :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Santa Fortuna is okay… The only thing that really bothers my OCD are the puddles on hills. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Which movie sounds the most interesting to you?

• The Fall Guy
  • Tarot
  • Civil War
  • Abigail
0 voters

Since I’ve been in an avid book reading mood for the last month:

You are reading for leisure, do you have some music in the background?
  • Yes
  • No
  • As the mood goes
0 voters
6 Likes

I should clarify though that I almost never have music playing for any reason, whether it’s background, foreground, or ambient.

4 Likes

I can’t read anything with music in the backroung. I am a very slow reader and for some reason, reading is very difficult for me. Even messages on whatsapp. I need silence or I don’t understand what I read or can’t remember it :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

4 Likes

Wait… you guys read?
ntuni-gorilla

10 Likes

Yes, I often have difficulty keeping focus on the text if I don’t have some kind of instrumental music on in the background.

3 Likes

Sometimes when programming at work or home I listen to music, usually instrumental too.

5 Likes

Answered no as I usually read fiction for leisure. I guess if I read more non fiction for leisure I might have music on. I have music on at work and often have to read long documents, but when I’m being told a story I want no distractions.

3 Likes

Same, that’s why I added “for leisure”.

Anything with narratives, I much prefer no music to help it resonate by itself.
Anything with informations is welcomed to be with some. Bonuses if it means I will link the music with the kind of information.

2 Likes

As far as I’m concerned, these are not only two of the best westerns but two of the greatest films ever made. Which do you prefer?

• Unforgiven (1992)
  • True Grit (2010)
0 voters

Haven’t seen either. My list of the two greatest westerns would the The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (obviously), and Tombstone.

5 Likes

If you ever get the chance to go to Tombstone, do it. Not only is a fun town but you can buy the movie in practically every store there.

3 Likes

Once Upon A Time In The West deserves a mention.

6 Likes

Okay, I’ve got until about early June to use my last Nintendo Game Voucher from last year, still haven’t decided yet . Maybe you can help?

Either Paper Mario TTYD since it’s fresh and new, or maybe Pokemon Arceus, Pkmn Mystery Dungeon DX, Mario RPG 64 Remake, Mario Odyssey, or the Mario Golf game… though some of those have a decent sale history.

• Paper Mario TTYD Remake
  • Super Mario RPG-64 Remake
  • Mario Odyssey
  • Mario Golf
  • Pokemon Arceus
  • PKMN Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue DX
0 voters
1 Like