Yes or No...? 2

Just because I hate 47’s tie doesn’t mean he has to!

2 Likes

Should’ve had coins as a choice. They help 47 distract people, but don’t even think of touching one of them :astonished: or you’ll get choked/knocked out! :smirk_cat:

2 Likes
If IOI had the money, which celebrity would you prefer to see them make into an Elusive Target, based solely on their voice?
  • Samuel L Jackson
  • Jeremy Irons
  • Danny DeVito
  • Morgan Freeman
  • Keanu Reeves
  • Whoopi Goldberg
  • Vin Diesel
  • Jennifer Tilly
  • James Earl Jones
  • Snoop Dogg
  • Dolly Parton
  • Liam Neeson
  • Wanda Sykes
  • Cheech Marin (throw in Tommy Chong to complete the set)
0 voters
1 Like

47 hunted by another assassin that is voiced by Morgan Freeman

That and he can also tell us some interesting info about penguins :grin:

5 Likes

Assassinating the voice behind Darth Vader sounds cool to me. Would love to hear the famous nooooo line upon death. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

No Gilbert Gottfried? :laughing:

5 Likes

He’s dead, they can’t use him. Believe me, he was included in the rough draft.

3 Likes

I’m going to see a movie today, which one should it be?

• Monkey Man
  • The First Omen
  • Godzilla x Kong
  • Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire
0 voters
1 Like

Really the answer is just “Not Ghostbusters.” The other 3 should be fine.

4 Likes

If I have several movies to watch, I tend to start from Monday and watch one film per day.
So you can watch these 4 films in the next 4 days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What’s wrong with Ghostbusters? That looks like the best movie on the list at least…

3 Likes

It’s got 44% on Rotten Tomatoes :joy:. They should have left that franchise alone.

2 Likes

It’s got to be better then Gozilla times Kong and I have never even heard of the other two movies.

2 Likes

If we’re going strictly by RT ratings, they are as follows:

Monkey Man - 88%

The First Omen - 79%

Godzilla x Kong - 54%

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - 45%

Currently, the one with the highest score is winning by quite a bit.

2 Likes

Godzilla X Kong, if you want a guaranteed good time. Might not have much to think about, but you’ll be entertained.

1 Like

I don’t know from Rotten Tomatoes but it wouldn’t even occur to me to look at critical or audience ratings before seeing a movie. I will like or dislike any given movie on its own merit regardless of what critics or audiences think.

3 Likes

Except the absurdity of the title, of course.

2 Likes

The X is supposed to look cool and be a stand-in for whatever word the reader wants. Godzilla vs Kong? They’re gonna fight again, so check. Godzilla and Kong? They are both in the film, and they work together according to the trailers, so check. Godzilla meets Kong? They have to meet for either of the above, so check. Godzilla fucks Kong? … certainly hope not, but who knows and if that’s something you’re looking for and it’s in there, then check. Just pick the word you want in place of the X and that’s what it stands for.

X means either ‘times’ (3x4=12) or ‘unknown’ (Generation X, X-factor, 2x=y). The movie is therefore called either Godzilla Times Kong or Godzilla unknown Kong. It doesn’t look cool, doesn’t make sense, and I absolutely loathe it. I cannot see this movie because of its stupid title.

Not in this context. The X in the title goes back to the 2000 movie Godzilla X Megagurias and was also used two years after that for Godzilla X Mechagodzilla, and was also used then as a rule of cool factor, and because the filmmakers couldn’t decided on vs or and in the title.

1 Like