The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Sorry if I came across that way, not what I was trying to go for.

1 Like

Just thought of something…every target match the description of the militia. Rose is a terrorist, Parvati is a mercenary, Berg is a spy and Graves is a Hacker. Maybe that was obvious to others but not me.

2 Likes

Well, Berg isn’t really a spy so much as an interrogator, but his specialty is breaking spies, and he did originally work for an organization that utilizes spies, so that’s kinda close enough. If you include Alma Reynard, she truly is a spy, so although she’s not present, your point is still made overall when considering the militia as a whole and not just the Colorado cell.

1 Like

Berg being an interrogator doesn’t really change anything for me. He still worked for Mossad. Similar to how cops that are on the desk duty are still cops.

3 Likes

26 Likes
18 Likes

Meanwhile in Colorado

Also, here is meme template

Meme template

28 Likes

Great work, though I did not think Parvati would be the crying persona and Graves the loud one. :joy:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Any mobile game these days :skull:

2 Likes

When Diana makes coffee for 47.

26 Likes

i think diana wouldve put a small heart instead of the dot on the i

11 Likes
1 Like

Who are we kidding; 47 wouldn’t accept anything consumable from Diana at this point. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three times, I’ll fight through the pain and put a bullet in your head before I lose sensation in my hand.

Eh 47 was always poisoned with needles by Diana. If I was him I would not mind joining her at the breakfast table as long I have my chain mail on.

2 Likes

No needles were used in The Farwell.

How do you think she did it then?

1 Like

Touch. We saw it. She said it plain. :confused:

Hmm I was certain it was a tiny needle in her glove.

1 Like

No, it was explicitly stated to be applied through touch. That’s why she had on gloves but 47 doesn’t during that opening sequence, so she could apply it to his hand when she touched it, and she later confirms this.

3 Likes