The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Idk bro, looked like a tiny needle to me, maybe her gloves were made out of tiny needles woven together to look like clothing material

1 Like

images (1)

6 Likes

1 Like

Fun fact if you are observant you will notice that immediately after first meeting Diana in Mendoza out on the overlook the screen will flash like 47 has taken damage.

3 Likes

Is it just me who forgets the hitman control after playing a different game and returning to Hitman?

“Ah it was the L1 button, not the Circle button – 47 just took cover instead of running to exit”
:rofl:

break_players

11 Likes

17 Likes

Having realised he can’t use his seaplane, Silvio proceeds to have a panic attack so severe it sends him to the Shadow Realm.

6 Likes

"Good work, 47.

Silvio Caruso has been… oh, ummm…
Well, this is a bit embarrassing. I can’t seem to see how he died. Nothing through sattelite, security cameras, not even your spy lenses.

H-how did you do that??"

6 Likes

Now make a Kronstadt captcha that requires you to train the AI identifying the correct disguise for the androids. :stuck_out_tongue:

As a hint on this

5 Likes

7 Likes

Im drowning in that drip, sheeshhhhh :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

6 Likes

12 Likes

holy cow

This text will be blurred

1 Like

“Not really a meme”

Here’s my best shot:

13 Likes

That’s weird, I’ve never seen this :joy:
Overall i think Absolutions Marketing was quite good, i liked the “How to Hitman” and the ICA Trailers

3 Likes

Every cat ever, when confronted with a closed door.

Sauna_Cat

28 Likes

And when opening it suddenly there is no need anymore to leave that room.

17 Likes

It’s just fomo :smile:

2 Likes

Waiting to get down -

25 Likes

Hitman Absolution was actually how I got into Hitman games. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes