The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Found this one in my old memes folder

21 Likes

I kan spel, I promis

I did it with the other contract. Misspelt heretics as heritics.
:frowning:

15 Likes

You can still change it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I mean, can I really go through the effort and tarnish the “my contracts” page with a double?
I’ve even made the images already!!

The images

3 Likes

You need to want to make a good submission as much as you want to BREATH

4 Likes

eh… I think I, as a single person making contracts without the awesome @Crewdy , peaked at “Silent Night” back in December. Could never beat that and it wasn’t even featured :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

i guess “retrieve the notebook” meant line dance

6 Likes

I need to learn how to make better memes.

15 Likes

Some random old pictures :see_no_evil: (Or value intel about Rose and Parvati).
MainEvidence
CrazyMaya

4 Likes

At least you didn’t spell ‘Futo Suit’ with an A. :grimacing:

Thanks to Urben again for bringing that to my attention. To think if that one actually got featured. :sweat_smile: Oh sweet :baby: :latin_cross:

5 Likes

12 Likes

You’re a cheaty son of a bitch :slight_smile:

8 Likes

In the previous forum I believe there was a link to the hitmanstat website that anyone could click on to check the status of the hitman servers. I made a post somewhere in a topic with the same link. I’m going to guess that the forum must’ve detected people clicking the link outside the post/topic, but it gave me an award for it since I put the link in whatever post I made whenever. Now that’s (unintentionally) cheaty. :grin:

4 Likes

I assume the “Share” badge is when someone outside the forums clicks on your forum link to view a reply.

Fun fact, I have that badge. But only once. And that’s because I had to link it to someone on IOI’s bug team.

Thanks bug team.

6 Likes

an old one too:

Also its been 6 years since we all met Rocco and he finally talks to his boss!

19 Likes

9 Likes

It’s obviously…

18 Likes

Psh, that one bald man has taken out literal armies of assassins and super clones. No contest.

1 Like

Remember all of those clones in C47? Every single one of them could probably take on that militia themselves.

47 took them all out.

5 Likes

Don’t take it seriously, it’a just a meme)

2 Likes