The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Dude, you need to calm down there. The principle of the games is fighting the monsters; the company is no issue without them being the “thing” of the games. The proof? Umbrella is destroyed halfway through the series, and not by the heroes fighting it, but because a former employee turned over the evidence of their crimes and they went bankrupt as a result. Since then, the threat has been equal parts corporations, terrorist groups, and cults, but the one unchanging feature is shooting mutant monsters to death. While Umbrella is essential to the story (and I’m still as bitter about their destruction as I am about the ICA’s), the movies focused more on putting the gameplay on screen; the fighting of the monsters, with Umbrella being the framing device. Trust me, you’re not gonna meet a bigger Umbrella advocate than me, but I know what their main function really is.

Now, if we’re gonna argue this further, we should probably take it to the Other Games thread, as we’re getting off track here.

1 Like

The just sounds like lazy writing wrapped in capitalistic moralising.

THIS means that Capcom are incapable of or don’t care about long term story planning for the series (I am saying the latter) and that you are just missing what deeper meanings they have as well. Plus by that point the games had been altered so drastically altered for a casual audience they might as well have stopped making them all together, I still have nightmares about watching my brother play Resident Evil 6 and I didn’t even play the damn game.

Yes and that is what I said both in my first round of arguments and the second set I just posted. That is what is wrong with those films and why they suck as both films and adaptations of another source.

And I know what they are supposed to symbolise, a functionary plot point can also have subtext. There is no binary to it, you can have a literal use in the plot (you make the monsters) and a figurative use (you symbolise capitalism as it pertains to the pharmaceutical and biomedical research industries.

I am highly in favour of just ending it right here. We gain nothing from clogging up any other threads with this discussion.

1 Like

Might as well, we’re just repeating ourselves in prettier language and saying nothing new.

1 Like

20 Likes

Make more Hitman memes then!

2 Likes

Preferably funny ones, theres been a real lack of funny hitman memes

4 Likes

True, my lack of activity has led to that :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ok, I’ll try. :yum:

OfflineMode

15 Likes

6 Likes

Still looking for the funny, maybe tumblr has some funny stuff

9 Likes

That in itself is funny. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

probably

also nope, i only found an excessively detailed nude freckle counting session on haven island between 47 and Diana. And a slightly better fanfic about Lucas not killing himself but rather getting captured and tortured by the constant to turn into a better killing machine than 47

3 Likes

And yet they write articles about HMFs obsession with 47s hands being to feminine.

5 Likes

Lemme see what you have to offer before you judge others :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

You made me open imgflip after a long while…

9 Likes

Sorry, I don’t get it. It’s been ages since I’ve played Uno.

“We don’t talk about Uno!

1 Like

10c5efc7b0c97154f3dd663081ecb28d013b93ec_1_690x431

An old one but timeless

9 Likes

Winston Beldingford drinking the Milk I’ve poisoned

5 Likes

Found that GIF on Internet.
Most likely the best stealth kill from 47:

Hitman Gif GIFs | Tenor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

9 Likes