Season of Undying (First Roadmap 2024)

I see misinformation is part of the patch notes too

:melting_face:

9 Likes

It’s also confusing,

Promotional images, roadmap, and in-game featured thumbnail say that the Elusive Target is available free for all, ETA part of a paid DLC.
Promotional texts, and articles say that the ET is for game owners, and the Ouroboros ETA is temporally available free for all.

5 Likes

love ya clems, and i love ya @Combatglue too!

3 Likes

Looks like I was right about the date for The Great Thief challenge being wrong. On the in-game roadmap it’s been corrected to May 30

1 Like

And here is the statue decoration. It is indeed an android arm!
(the pack is not for sell yet, but the decorations are already in game, and visible, if not unlockable)

Congratulations @Melusca, you got it right!

15 Likes

Beats the toxic waste containers, I guess

6 Likes

So the arcade mission will stay in the game even after April ?

If you buy the DLC, yes.

Additionally, we will be releasing a brand new DLC pack to all platforms, The Undying Pack which includes The Oroborous, a three-level Arcade contract featuring The Undying as well as cosmetic items, priced at $4.99/€4.99/£3.99.

The Undying Pack includes:

• The Ephemeral Suit with Eye Patch
  • Kronstadt Mini Flash Robo XOI-2900
  • Kronstadt IOI-1998X Surround Earphones
  • Kronstadt Explosive Pen (Gen 2)
  • A set of six cosmetic items for the Freelancer Safehouse inspired by the iconic Elusive Target mission.
  • The Oroborous - A three-level Arcade contract featuring The Undying Elusive Target.
6 Likes

It’s good to see The Undying back!

Regarding the suit, it’s nice for them to propose the two different versions of the suit, will avoid some additional modding to it and will please all tastes around, smart move actually :+1:

Also glad that the DLCs are fairly priced at a 5$ charge. Keeps the stuff appealing while being at decent purchase amount :100:

Most of it all, it’s firstly offered as a free-to-play testing so you can even decide whether you want to purchase it or not, so let’s give it a try and enjoy more of Sean Bean, a.k.a Mark Faba :dart:

I see there’s also a new Twitch Drop event for a few days, that could be interesting to make something :blush:

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1770861073521922483

I guess it’s time to prepare some new content for HITMAN 3 and The Undying new release :white_check_mark:

Awaiting that moment, you can still enjoy my first Undying run here: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8pqyoq

Some stuff coming soonℱ, stay tuned :wink:

Cya soon guys :blush:

6 Likes

I wonder if the Undying is coming with the challenge “Elusive Target in Miami” like in H2 :thinking: (of course, without the associated Miami suit with gloves).

Or even better, with the Ephemeral Suit, without Eyepatch
 :wink:

6 Likes

Here’s my speculation about Year 4.

We know that the Hitman team is just a skeleton crew since a while back and that won’t change until they end support so it makes sense that the Spring Roadmap is themed Season of the Undying. It’s already in the game and probably doesn’t require too much work compared to creating something completely new.

So I got to thinking what if the Summer Roadmap is the Season of the Wild(card). Gary Busey gets his own ETA or maybe Gary Cole this time around or why not both? Only the briefing needs to be changed.

The Autumn Roadmap and the Season of the Beat with a the Drop ETA

The Winter Roadmap and the Season of Whatever with a new and final Elusive Target in Ambrose Island perhaps the DLCs gave them enough money to buy the likeness of some vaguely known celebrity.

I still hold a desperate hope that we’ll get a Snowy Christmas or Spooky Halloween Whittleton Creek bonus mission as the last update to WoA.

5 Likes

I don’t get it
 why is it The Undying returns? Shouldn’t it be without the eye patch?

1 Like

whisper: That was in the leaks section. Ssssssh.

1 Like

Oops, that’s right. Sorry.

No.
I would rather bet on reviving Ghost Mode than on this

I like that. But it won’t happen

I would rather like an ET on the train than in this least favourite location after Colorado

1 Like

Nah. There’s some stuff that went down about 1.5 years ago now that makes it unlikely IO would want to anything to do with Gary Busey. As for Gary Cole, they’d be starting completely from scratch since The Wildcard so heavily centered around Buesy.

Someone on the IO Twitch account said something that hinted at this in a Twitch channel back when The Drop was live last year.

5 Likes

I like Ambrose Island! Like, a lot!

That looks some pretty damn cool stuff for the Safehouse right there! Thanks for tagging me in this :grin: :+1:t2:

All we need now is the Christmas, Halloween and Easter decorations and were set. After you tagged me in this post, I went on Facebook and saw some of the comments to the post and someone also asked for the seasonal Safehouse decorations and even the Hitman FB book liked the comment!! :open_mouth:

There is still hope!! :pray:t2::wink:

10 Likes