Season of Undying (First Roadmap 2024)

Yup, here’s the post with the screenshots in case anyone missed them:

3 Likes

They are indeed! Thank you everyone for checking out my batch of contracts! Glhf agents!

5 Likes

So… when are they going to release the undying pack for purchase?

Today. At least, that’s the plan.

For those interested in obtaining the Purple Duck:

Im live now with drops enabled, the drop should go live in approx 1 hour from now

9 Likes

The Arcade contract is live btw.

4 Likes

Oh “neat”. Level 3 has an instant fail objective on it.

No disguise changes.

1 Like

The Undying Returns ET is live.
As @thrison said, the Orobosous ETA is also live.
Both are free to play for the next four weeks.

The Undying Pack has also become available to purchase.

And, like @Frote7 said, don’t forget about the twitch drop, to unlock the Purple Streak Duck. Quoting the patch notes:

• Link your IOI Account to your Twitch account.

• Watch a cumulative 1 hour of HITMAN World of Assassination on Twitch between March 22nd and March 31st

• Any streamer playing under the HITMAN World of Assassination category on Twitch is eligible for Twitch Drops.

• Please be aware, that both the Streamer and the viewer must link their accounts before progress can be made towards earning the Purple Streak Duck. For more details, please see our Twitch Drops FAQ.

• (Personal addition : check your progress, and redeem the drop at the following link: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory)

4 Likes

The Undying Pack is out on steam right now.

1 Like

In addition to the usual challenges, the Undying Returns will also reward all players that start the contract The Ephemeral Suit, via the Repeat. Die. Blind. Challenge.

(uglier version of it, for it is one with Eyepatch available in the Undying Pack, for a reasonable price at all your favourite stores)

13 Likes

Has anyone else already watched enough Twitch to get the duck? Just wondering if this is happening to everyone or if its just me.

Have watched the required hour but Twitch is telling me I still have to connect the accounts, even though are connected. Have tried to unlink and relink, but to no avail… :frowning:

8 Likes

A lot of people myself included have mentioned this in frote7s stream I’m just hoping this gets fixed

So wait, the ET gives a suit with an eye patch despite the picture being without one, or am I misunderstanding you?

Yep. Everyone has this issue.

2 Likes

I’ve got the same thing, but it is listed in the Rewards & Bonuses section on my IOI account page. I haven’t had a chance to check in-game for the actual duck yet, though.

5 Likes

Hadn’t noticed that. Maybe the issue on Twitch is irrelevant since its also in my Rewards & Bonuses section.

My duck just arrived. So Twitch saying you still need to connect, even though you already are, is irrelevant.

4 Likes

I got it now to my ducky collection is now complete again

8 Likes

I was hoping that it was a sedative duck or an IEM duck - which would have been unique and practical. :hakan_concerned:

11 Likes

Anybody else misread that as “a seductive duck” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:? Or maybe “seducktive” :sweat_smile:.

12 Likes