New Elusive Target: THE DISRUPTOR (27 June - 29 July 2024)

AussieAussieAussie

17 Likes

Could be Conor Mcgregor or Jake Gylenhall, for promotion of the new UFC movie they just made? Just a shot in the dark. I do not know many ring fighters so my guess is very limited in scope.

21 Likes

I’m sure it’s been asked for before but in terms of celebrity elusive targets, they should ask Timothy Olyphant. He could play a hitman-imposter who steals the clients’ money without fulfilling the contracts.

8 Likes

Exclusive look at the new celebrity Elusive Target, The Undying Returns Returns

17 Likes

I hope we get an unique outfit from this one like we got the DJ’s clothes last time.

3 Likes

Im guessing Mendoza - the dance floor could easily be made into an octagon cage fight with little map redesign. Invite only. Etc.

2 Likes

It’s so interesting, all of our theories - including my own - of how a map can be made up into a fighting ring as if we’re gonna be able to square off with the guy like Sanchez, when the reality is, even if IOI were to implement such a thing, a good third of us or something thereabouts are just gonna snipe him from the other side of the map anyway. :joy:

2 Likes

For me, im ruling out `Berlin and Miami purely because they already had celeb ETs there. but I’m just hoping it’s nothing to do with Conor McGregor and the recent Road House remake/reboot……

1 Like

ET is not my favorite part of the game, but it seems that the new ET always brings new attention.
I’m not sure which map will host the new ET. Maybe it can be a place like Berlin, Ambrose Island, Hantu Port or ICA Facility map remake.

1 Like

Now that is an interesting theory and I’m definitely hoping this happens!! :open_mouth:

For one, Mendoza is one of my favourite maps and it has some great sniping locations if the ring is definitely going to be where the dance floor was! :wink:

2 Likes

Wherever the location, if the ET does involve a ring fight, i think there is a lot of scope for challenges outside the ring that doesn’t include 47 being the fighter. E.g. disguise as the coach, sabotage the fighter/gloves. Drug the opponent with some steroids/drugs to make them go “beast” mode. Electrify the cage, perhaps camera crew could play a part as we have seen before

3 Likes

I doubt they’d put a range of challenges into it because its going to be a one-time mission as its an ET. At best there will be the standard “kill the target” and “Silent Assassin” challenges, plus the traditional CelebrET “start the contract” challenge which will give you the target’s clothing as a suit.

Kill opportunities however, there will likely be a few - as seen in The Drop with a few Mission Story-esque kill setups.

6 Likes

Great point -t best there will be the standard “kill the target” and “Silent Assassin” challenges, plus the traditional CelebrET “start the contract” challenge which will give you the target’s clothing as a suit.”

so - potential for multiple “challenges” yes?

Seems like you are contradicting you’re own argument/response?

1 Like

Like every other Elusive Target that has ever existed? Yes.

Not at all. Your post is seemingly created under the incorrect assumption that it will a bonus mission and not an Elusive Target. So you’re still wrong about what you said you thought might be challenges.

Ok. I dont think i mentioned a bonus mission but lets see how it plays out

That’s what I’m expecting to see as well. It’s not like ETs are a new concept at this point, they have a tried and true formula with two (or three, for CelebrETs) simple challenges and a few elaborate kill opportunities.

Hopefully there’ll be unique 47 and/or Diana voice lines again for those, I really enjoyed getting them all in The Drop!

4 Likes

It wouldn’t be an ET without Diana telling you absolutely everything so you don’t have to figure anything out for yourself!

10 Likes

What a neat surprise IOI, thanks for making a new celebrity elusive target! This target must have something to do with the new Road House movie, so my guess is that its either Jake Gyllenhaal, Conor McGregor or hell maybe Post Malone (I am a big fan of his music so I really hope Its him🤞🏻) Either way I am super excited for this elusive target!

3 Likes

Twist: the octagonal ring was put in the image just because it looked better than a traditional square ring, and the celebrity ET is actually wrestler Samoa Joe, whom they got the idea to include after seeing his performance as Sweet Tooth in the Twisted Metal series on Peacock last year, but this time he’s providing his own voice for the target.

1 Like