New Elusive Target: THE DISRUPTOR (27 June - 29 July 2024)

I think they’ll set it somewhere else - otherwise it would overshadow The Rage in a lot of ways if they’re using the same location/premise for it.

If they do finally decide to satisfy the craving for an Ambrose Island ET, maybe we’ll finally get the Guerilla Wetsuit with Gloves unlock. (I’m joking).

2 Likes

My bet is they’ll tweak Ambrose to replace the slapfight area or Dubai’s main stage area to have a fighting octagon.

I suppose Dartmoor could be an option but it’s not quite on theme.

5 Likes

Ambrose would be pretty amazing!

2 Likes

Seems the main money is on Ambrose, and it does make the most sense. Do wish we’d get those Mumbai/New York/Haven ETs as well. At least now we have our Miami one back.

3 Likes

Seconded, especially Haven!

Maybe I need to start a petition for my “Haven at night” ET/bonus mission, now that new ETs are actually a thing that’s happening

5 Likes

“Spring” so mid June? :joy:

3 Likes
  • The ET is most likely a fighting sportsman celebrity.
  • Fighting sports are often done shirtless.
  • 2 recent celebrETs runs brought targets’ outfits as suits for 47.
  • New shirtless 47 outfit confirmed. Now with 100% less bandages/whatever that lab stuff is.

Yes, I’m aware the target will likely end up just wearing everyday attire like the Rage did, but I couldn’t pass up on this observation.

10 Likes

If we’re going for a Hitman 3 location, then I’d bet it could be Ambrose. I can see the Ruins or the Underground Cave be used for some shady MMA fight club stuff (or official, I guess, if the organizers wanted to go for a Dark and Moody theme)

Otherwise… idk, if they’re gonna use this as a cool “World of Assassination” target and put it in one of the old maps!

6 Likes

Rather than doing a single celebrity ET each year, I would much rather that IO use the same amount of money to produce multiple new ETs that aren’t based on a celebrity tbh.

11 Likes

I personally would be fine with a mix of celebrity and non-celebrity Elusive Targets.

I’m happy either way though.

4 Likes

If not an April Fools’ joke blah blah, this teaser is a disruption to the Spring Roadmap. ‘Your next target’ + ‘coming Spring 2024’ = the withdraw of Serial Killer, Rage, Deceivers, and Revolutionary (from April 26 to May 27 altogether) at least.

Yeah. It’s just ‘The Rage Returns’ but they say (er, admit) he’s modeled after pro wrestler Bill Goldberg (as the celebrity) and you can now fight him a’la the Absolution QTE with Sanchez. :smirk:

2 Likes

Ambrose would be a pretty cool idea! I can just imagine the fight area would be as well :grin:

2 Likes

The image strongly suggests a fighter. Don’t know any of those guys. I wish IOI would release more non-celebrity targets. Less chance of legal/reputation problems later.
Maybe IOI found a new marketing gimmick here: Any celebrity (or would-be celebrity) can apply for a target. They reach a new audience that way and IOI gets some promotion outside of the gaming community.

5 Likes

I wonder why loads of yous are so obsessed with Busey.
What’s that great about him as an actor (I mean I even never heard of him before he appeared in HITMAN), what that great about his character in the mission and what that great about the mission itself?
I missed him back when he was presented as I’ve bought the game slightly later and played the mission once with the mod years later and I wasn’t even impressed.
I remember I needed to restart quite a few times because of some annoying guards of theirs and was pretty pissed off after finally finishing the mission.
I would have liked to play him officially though, but I will never call him my favourite target.
Besides, I really don’t understand what makes you all think that this new ET will surely should be Busey all of a sudden.
The hint is in the title - “new”.
Busey is not new. Simple

5 Likes

I think its just a desire to have everything under the WoA roof. And also because the ET is still complete in the game - IO just simply hasn’t put it in the online menus for it to be accessible without mods/Peacock.

8 Likes

But don’t tell me that the game is not complete without one single truly Elusive Target which has never come back.
I mean the game and the players can survive without him being reintroduced even in hypothetical permanent Elusive Target integration.
Do we agree that all the ETs are in the game files but just blocked out to be playable?
Some said even unreleased ETs like The Brothers are still in the game files.
But does that mean they will bring them to life suddenly out of the blue?

A ring fight on Ambrose would be amazing! Didn’t thought about Ambrose!

Even though it wouldn’t be the same without Grey as the handler :unamused:

And I hope it will not be as cringe as the fight in Absolution :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Exactly. This is certainly not one of the greatest ETs out there, but it would be good to add it to WoA for trilogy’s completion.

Ideally we’ll get an Elusive Target on each location, there’s some missing like Mumbai.

Anyway a new ET and mission is always welcome no matter what it will be :+1:

Looking forward for more informations.

aHEM where’s Romania :triumph:

Also had a skim and people seem to be only mentioning males :thinking:

What about Ronda Rousey or that Australian chick

8 Likes