New Elusive Target: THE DISRUPTOR (27 June - 29 July 2024)

True, but hopefully this time, if its a more tailored ET like the other celebrity ones, it’ll come with a few scripted opportunities.

What I mean is, I hope we can actually fight and kill the boxer this time.

1 Like

I hope it’s a new target and not a refresh of The Wildcard because it’s a really uninteresting mission. IO improved ET missions from the second game in the trilogy onwards, which have more interesting routes and staged elements in the mission to interact with. The Wildcard suffers from the problem a lot of the ETs in the first game do: they just have routes you have to game to deal with them as opposed to real opportunities to get them alone.

The best ETs from Hitman 2016 all had parts of the level redone for them, and The Wildcard like a few in Sapienza, have next to nothing changed about the map.

3 Likes

Probably Jake Paul. Everybody hates that guy. Lol

3 Likes

I’m not into UFC and MMA at all, but I need to agree that this guy’s face is what I’ve see most of time in social media.

Wow, no shit. That guy actually looks like what your picture a celebrity Elusive Target to be. Damn.

2 Likes

IOI said they won’t bring Busey back.

3 Likes

It’d be hilarious if it was Tyson and Paul together and you had to take one of them out during the fight…

2 Likes

Got to say, Jake Paul and Dimitri Vegas are not exactly as big as Sean Bean. I was honestly hoping for Jodie Comer or Hunter Schafer or Richard Armitage or even Keanu Reeves.

There’s the issue that Jake, like Busey, had been accused of sexual assault twice. He’s denied both allegations and I can’t say for sure that he’s a liar, but they’re still open cases, so IOI shouldn’t touch him.

Maybe they can get Logan. Or KSI. They’re kinda dicks too, but at least they didn’t rape anyone.

3 Likes

Kinda strange that this stuff is promoted on facebook but not on twitter or IOI’s site. Unless they really want to expand their audience to retirement homes this feels like an April’s fool joke to me :x

2 Likes

Maybe Andrew Tate. Everybody hates that guy too. Lol

1 Like

Specifically avoid rapists. I don’t think Tate is available to voice act anyway.

More accurately, they said no when asked if it was a thing being pursued. Doesn’t *necessarily * mean they won’t bring him back.

This… hadn’t occurred to me. I don’t think that’s likely since it’s not April Fools day, and that doesn’t seem like a very smart way for them to be messing with us. It’s possible it was mistakenly leaked early as such a prank, but could also have been mistakenly leaked while being legit. And if a fake, why hasn’t anyone from IOI clamped down on it yet. Still, it is a concerning thought that must be considered.

2 Likes

So you assume that their marketing team fucked up and relased fb/insta post before april 1st? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They’ve done it before.

2 Likes

The exact question the streamer asked was “is there any chance”, to which the IOI account replied with “lol no”. That’s definitely stronger than ‘it’s not pursued at this time’, especially since aligning with Busey would have a negative impact on IOI’s and Hitman’s reputation.

1 Like

Huh, maybe I’m thinking of a different answer to a different question. I stand corrected.

2 Likes

Y’know, it’s pretty cool that for whatever reason IOI decided to go ahead with a second Celebrity/Public Figure ET.

Like… we asked for a celeb ET just like every previous one had, and got a pretty detailed one with Dimitri Vegas.

And now we’re apparently getting another one! Damn!

(Also, I really hope it isn’t one of those Paul Brothers, omg, I really don’t like them. Had no idea both were into MMA).

If it’s within the budget, I can see why IO could go for them. They’re both (for some reason unknown to me) hugely popular that there is a large number of people that they could bring to the game.

Plus if you don’t like them, at least you can simulate murdering them.

1 Like

I’m going for Chongqing again as I’m getting similar vibes to Sully Bowden ‘The Rage’ Elusive Target.

Not sure what anyone else thinks?

It’s not just Busey they’d have to bring back, it’s also Gary Cole. Ppl forget this.

3 Likes