HMF pet gallery

She’s just a little spoiled high maintenance shit, she rather drink from a water puddle on the ground then from her water bowl. She get prawns every morning, as I said spoiled.

2 Likes

I read somewhere cats see static objects pretty bad. This is why they sometimes won’t eat or drink from the full bowl. Shaking the bowl would make the food or water move and presumably they should see it better.

Upd: also also afaiu static water in a natural habitat = not good. You wanna drink fresh water from the river and not some dirty old puddle. Pretty sure ancestors instincts kick in for some domestic cats

2 Likes

Wish I could get another pet, but working long hours and travel, plus I’m in a top floor city flat so it wouldn’t really be fair atm.

Love seeing everybody’s family members here though…

I know it’s cliché, but just wanted to say for everyone who has lost a pet recently you never forget them and it does get better.

I still miss my little ‘Princess Sharon’ greatly. The way I look at it she allowed me to live in her house for 13 years, so I can’t complain.

(wish I had some better pics, but this was back in the day when phone cams were a novelty lol)

17 Likes

My brother’s in Kentucky, so I have Gruff and Finn for a few days.

They’re clearly thrilled about it. :grin:

18 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

My son got a pet turtle, i didn’t like her at first, but i guess she’s okay now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: although she doesn’t do alot, she just stands still if you take her out

20 Likes

She’s a Cutie :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Neighbour’s dog update.

20 Likes

Grizlie with her bandage after having some blood drawn at the vet.

18 Likes

Death is a bitch, today it started like any other day. Woke up, shower, get ready to go to work. I didn’t anticipate losing my dog today, let alone any time soon. But death comes for everyone some sooner then others.

Last night my dog Jackson who I’ve had since 2013 had seven seizures. I can’t possibly comprehend the pain that he was going through during those moments. My parents made the decision that we couldn’t put him on medication since he would essentially be droopy and lethargic for the remainder of his life. It admittedly isn’t a way we would want our otherwise energetic dog to live out his remaining life with a condition that can gradually get worse.

The part that hurts is I didn’t get the chance to say goodbye. He wasn’t the best dog, but he was good and he got me through a period where I was alone. I’ll miss him. I don’t have any recent pictures of him so here is one from awhile ago.

April 18th, 2018

22 Likes

Oh mano I’m so sorry. That’s a really great photo ! I hope you keep all the good memories like that one close to your heart.

8 Likes

Ah man, really sorry to hear that.
R.I.P Jackson.

9 Likes

My condoleances man. That’s really rough. Make sure you hold on tight to those good memories. That’s what he’d want. Stay strong dude :fist: :candle:

9 Likes

Sorry to hear that Blake :sob: I’m sure he was a very good boy and is now in a good place :heart:

10 Likes

All dogs go to heaven. I don’t know if a human heaven exists but I am positive all doggies get to go to heaven.

10 Likes

my condolences, I’m so sorry :blue_heart: losing a pet is never easy…especially when it’s so sudden. he may be gone in person, but you can always cherish the memories you made with him, like that sweet picture - nothing will take that away.

9 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Never an easy thing. Remember the good times.

8 Likes

It’s Ponyo’s birthday today. (I think she turns 9?) Went out and got her this Snake toy (it, uh, half crossed my mind while there to get a plush chicken toy but I decided not based on the price)

19 Likes

Some turtle pictures :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: she gets so happy when you go next to her

25 Likes

What a Cutie :heart_eyes:

3 Likes