HMF pet gallery

16 Likes

Oh I love red cats :heart_eyes:

1 Like

To all of the owners of the absolutely adorable floofs in this thread:

1. How hard is it keeping fur off of your clothes/how many lint rollers do you own? (I have five I think)

2. They are all good boys and girls and I would die for each and every single one of them. :heart:

2 Likes
  1. Very hard. I gave up. Everyone who knows me knows that I always have hair on every inch of my clothes. And I love it. It’s fashion!

2. I agree on that!

2 Likes
  1. I’m a happy mom here, cos I don’t use lint roller to take off fur from clothes. Bengal cats almost never shed. I rarely see 3-4 hairs on the windowsill. That’s all :relaxed:

2. That’s true! All pets are so adorable and I definitely don’t imagine my life without some fluffy buddy :paw_prints: And not fluffly. I had both spiders and snakes about 10 years ago :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ugh, same! I gave up so long ago. I also wear their fur as a token of my appreciation for them!

I could not agree more! All pets are adorable, I too love spiders (especially tarantulas), snakes and bearded dragons (among other reptiles)!

2 Likes

Grizlie wishes everyone feliz cinqo de Mayo!!

18 Likes

This could be a great meme template

16 Likes

8 Likes

leg

21 Likes

Made a sign for her favorite box, which I decorated with rhinestones:

21 Likes

Ooooooh sweet bun is resting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Small blep

15 Likes

Some quality leg action.

3 Likes

My dog posed for a picture, while wearing my hat. 2 things she is consistently bad at. Hooray!

22 Likes

Super Max!!!

22 Likes

New picture of my neighbour’s dog just dropped

20 Likes

Lessie warming her belly under the sun :slight_smile:

20 Likes

My old cat Pepsi, she still lives with my parents and she lost half her tail 3 years ago.

She’s always begs me for water from the water tap, she barely touched the water in her bowl.

23 Likes

Pets can be funny about still water. Have your parents tried one of those water fountain pet bowls? The waters movement seems to be what the pets like.
There are way better ones out there but this was the first result on Google
https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-plastic-dog-cat-fountain-64/dp/198537?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hg&utm_content=Drinkwell&utm_term=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwweyFBhDvARIsAA67M73uWRGGaUgzTwJ8b0wQrcowgDDFOVMI3U_eNeoYpfmqsEU5gouX5pcaAvueEALw_wcB

2 Likes