HMF pet gallery

Next thing you know that turtle grew into a gigantic one that is rivals with a giant, radioactive lizard.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Little Funfact for you: the german Word for Turtle is Schildkröte, it means Shield-Toad.
And we dont have words like Turtoise/Turtle we just say Landschildkröte or Wasserschildkröte (Land Shield-Toad & Water Shield-Toad).

I love the german language.

5 Likes

Germany has Pokémon confirmed :laughing:

3 Likes

Evil

15 Likes

Please update us if you get murdered in your sleep :pensive:

4 Likes

I would but he’s gonna prolly take my phone away from me and cut the landline :weary: Send prayers :heart:

6 Likes

Random cat.

14 Likes

Not random cat :slight_smile:
It’s Lessie

Nice eye effect, no Photoshop

18 Likes

But plenty of anger

Ah, this reminds me of how our high school German teacher was explaining to us what a wonderfully logical language it is when it comes to constructing words, and used durchfall as an example :joy:

4 Likes

Hichkas: I’m afraid of cats.
Also Hichkas 5 minutes later: starts cuddling the cat for an hour without disruption. Name is coffee.

The time we were enemies:

The time we were introduced to each other:

The time I fed him with cake:

The time he ate it:

The time we became absolute homies:

19 Likes

Rollercoaster of emotions

5 Likes

Beautiful story. I love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This little thing is my sisters hamster. He’s old and confused so he prefers to sleep by tucking his head into his own cheeks.

17 Likes

Max just hanging out in the sink. :man_shrugging:

He is so handsome!!

17 Likes

Grizzle is so old now she won’t walk into the street bc the 3 or 4 inch drop from sidewalk to street is too daunting, so we don’t bother with the leash anymore. She also can’t move very fast at all. We just scoop her up and carry her across the street though bc there is no way she could make it with the 20 second timer.

15 Likes

That feeling of getting home after a long day of work. (Yes, Biscuit is on a diet + we’ve been finding ways to get her to exercise/move around more)

20 Likes

She is literally a Lego cat

15 Likes

Few photos of Lessie from last year to last couple of days, not chronologically.
But maybe even chronolically, don’t want to bother check the dates :slight_smile:

21 Likes