HITMAN 3 to become ‘World of Assassination’

I can see it too, but it’s like a lousy version. It’s like how his barcode would look on a cgi cartoon show made for pre-schoolers. If 47 made a guest appearance on Cocomelon, that’s how his barcode would look.

4 Likes

16 Likes

I’m more a fan of Hitman 6 ,7 and 8.

15 Likes

I’d prefer to drop the numbers completely and give them subtitles like the rest of the series - Hitman: Shadow Client, Hitman: Providence, Hitman: Partners.

7 Likes

i think thats why the woa edition is getting made, to bundle them all together as one game as was originally envisioned and subtitle it the world of assassination

13 Likes

World of Assassination is still a silly name lol

5 Likes

They’re trying to forget they made them as much as we are trying to forget that they exist =P

2 Likes

Hitman: Enter a World of Assassination
Hitman: World of Assassination
Hitman: Exit a World of Assassination

25 Likes

Hitman - Around the world in 80 days
Hitman 2 - Twins
Hitman III - The running Man

These titles might be influenced by films staring Arnold Schwarzenegger.

8 Likes

Saying that Around the World in 80 Days “starred” Arnold is a bit of a stretch I think… More like HItman - Predator

1 Like

It did star Arnold. He’s not the main character and that wasn’t really my criteria. I obviously choose around the world in 80 days due to the heavy amount of travelling 47 does.

2 Likes

I think that was an very early version of Jordan Cross.

11 Likes

I’m under the believe that we as a collective put to much thought into trailers. The photographer might not ever have existed, it might not be nothing more than a cool story arch from the trailer. It would not be the first time a Hitman cinematic trailer features a target that isn’t in the game.

3 Likes

It might have been a scrapped mission that was then used for the trailer. It’s not unheard of that a lot of ideas and content gets scrapped during development or reused in some other way.

5 Likes

Still waiting for the definitive Version of Codename 47 that let me use the Fire Escape as shown in the trailer :cry:

14 Likes

The interstitial text captions have strong “end of the Grindhouse fake trailer for Machete” energy… :smile:

ACTION! SUSPENSE! EMOTION!

(timestamped video link as can only be played on YT direct)

2 Likes

I’m hoping that’s what IOI are going to do as part of the update later this month.

4 Likes

Hitman: Into the World of Assassination

Hitman: Across the World of Assassination

Hitman: Beyond the World of Assassination

Coming to a theatre near you, and I can’t wait!
(oh wait that’s spider-man)

4 Likes

That subtitle sucks, though.

Who the hell is “we?”

much more creative than something like blood money, and much better sounding than shadow client, providence or partners (especially better than hitman partners, because htiman partners sounds like a dating app for 50 year old hitmen,women and people out of their prime)

10 Likes