HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

New patch, same bugs.

Platform: PS5
Digital + disc

Description: “SAVING” is stuck on the screen on every Hitman 3 map. This is a PS5 exclusive bug that has been in the game for 3,5 years now and never been acknowledged. Never been mentioned in the known issues

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game on PS5
  2. Load up any Hitman 3 mission
  3. Saving forever

Frequency: Always. Every time. Saving.

Why do you refuse to fix this bug? If you are incapable of fixing it, it would be far easier to just publicly come out and say it. Your communication with players is shocking.

1 Like

Not really an issue, but the french translation of the latest elusive “Le Bouleversant” target feels a little bit off, it means “The Shakener” :sweat_smile:

Meanwhile, “Le Perturbateur” means “The Disturber” / “Disruptor” and fits better imo.

I suggest you adjusting it to “Le Perturbateur” instead.

Thanks for reading our feedbacks. Cheers :blush:

2 Likes

lin_rodri, did you copy your Epic installation of the game to Steam? Several people posted earlier the same problem as you in various sites (not only hitmanforum; unfortunately, most people did not update status later), and I have played the game’s “starter” version first on Epic (several times over several months in 2021 because Steam version did not exist) then purchased the game on Steam in 2022.
I copied the installation from Epic to Steam following this post from vlord

Side note: I do not have Epic launcher (or any game client) load at computer OS startup. So when the computer’s finished startup, I manually start Steam then choose Hitman WoA (no other shortcut for game). This may have no impact, but Epic does not update itself until I start it, and Hitman WoA has nothing pointing it to Epic.

Another poster’s solution.

Best regards.

Found problem with cinematic in WoA game version
When “The Showstopper” (Paris) mission ends (first misson in Hitman 1), cinematic “The Secrects of the Global Elite” do not play as it should do. Game just open “World of Tomorrow” mission. If I try to click on this cinematic in game to start play it, nothing happens.
Seems ‘World of Assasination’ game version do not have this cinematic for some reason.
Works fine in simple ‘Hitman 1’ game version.

1 Like

Platform: PC (Digital, Steam Store)

Description : I recently bought the World of Assassination Deluxe edition on Steam.

I finished The Sloth Depletion in the Seven Deadly Sins DLC but didn’t get its rewards. There is no Slapdash SMG, The Lotophage Suit, or Goldbrick Proximity Mine in my inventory.

It seems it only happens on The Sloth Depletion for now.

Frequency: Always

Platform: PC
Digital

Description : I’ve lost access to my Epic Games account (very hard to get something done with Epic Games support) so ultimately I’ve decided that it’s best to just buy Hitman on Steam. I was wondering is there a way to transfer all of my data from my Epic Hitman into my Steam Hitman through the IO account?

Platform: Steam digital version;
Bangkok / Himmipan Hotel map; The Source side mission
Errant trespass zone on stair landing that only happens when going up the
stairs and is canceled by passing throgh the doors to the exhibit room.
A lone guard with an ! over his head is spotting through the floor when the
zone is being called trespass, but nobody else is triggering on it only the lone guard.

Video clip:

I think the guard is the bug. He is not there all the time. I’m replaying this area
and he’s not on that spot at the start of the level at least. And something else if he is
there then walking past the landing is fine but passing through the curtain on the left
the guard there asks to frisk me. If the one on the landing is not there that other
guard does not react to your passing by him. I’m in the waiter disguise, btw.

Platform Steam
Digital

Description : I am having a similar problem to one mention before, where after i launch the game on steam, and then click play on the hitman launcher, it tries loading for 10 seconds and then stops. I have tried reinstalling, verifying the integrity of game files, transferring to a different drive, lowering setting, but none have worked. I even tried running the benchmark test thingy and that didn’t work. However, I am on the newest version of windows 10 and it only started happening yesterday after i had a power outage.

Steps to reproduce: IDK, have a power outage mid game?

Frequency : Always

Attach

I also tried updating my geforce driver but that didn’t work

I guess the launcher is still broken. Try this:

tried it, when i press play it says its running for about 13 seconds and then stops

A few suggestions (you may have already done them and simply not mentioned):

1. check that any anti-virus software is temporarily disabled, and in Windows, firewalls are permitting the game to pass.
  2. In the launcher, is the graphics card being detected? It’s the very first item in “Options”.
  3. In the launcher, excluding the graphics card, all of the settings within “Options” at lowest / worst? You wrote, “lowering settings”, but not how low. If no, downgrade everything (Exclusive Fullscreen instead of Windowed, etc.).
  4. If you have more than 1 monitor, set the game to be on “primary” (this is in launcher, but may have to be also set in GeForce and Windows).
  5. Ensure no other app is open (e.g., browser, Discord) and exit (not minimize to system tray) from other game stores / launchers (e.g., Epic Games, EA, Ubisoft).

(as I play the game via Steam also, I tested Internet by unplugging Ethernet cable (and confirming wi-fi is turned off) before launching game; tried this before asking you to try it. I cannot get to launcher because Steam cannot confirm cloud save status; I chose “cancel” when asked “play anyway”?)

Apologies that these are generic suggestions, not specific to Hitman (they’re part of my troubleshooting process); hope something helps the game to load.

Best regards.

1 Like

Anyone having issues connecting online? I’m on Xbox.

Internet is working in my home. I did a reset of modem, router

Internet works, Hulu, even other Xbox games

Was playing freelancer got campaign completed then saw error server offline.

Waited 2 hours still down.

Feels like a Hitman server issue

Can’t connect on Epic at the moment. Thought it was just me…

Edit: Servers are down https://hitmanstat.us/

It’s back and working on Xbox as of

1:32pm ET