HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

I can only speak for PS4, but i went into the game and then went into the store in the game. From there I redownloaded the item I wanted and that was it.

That didn’t work. I uninstalled it, then installed it and restarted everything. Still no good.

Not sure what else to do. Hopefully someone with more info can help you.

All fixed.

I uninstalled everything, restarted, then did a fresh install,

Then highlighted on the game but without entering the game, I was able to manage the game where all the add ons are and clicked everything

Sarajevo, sins, etc, everything

Then waited for everything to finish. Then restarted and enter the game as if for the first time. It finally worked.

1 Like

Nice! Time to get to work.

Description : I lost access to my email address and now can’t access my epic games login, I’m trying to figure out my “Current Epic Games account display name”

Steps to reproduce: Lost access to email login?

Frequency : Always

Attach or link to any videos or images that will help explain the issue.

Platform: PC

Description : Twitch account uncoupled from my IOI account and now Purple Streak suit has been removed since linking the twitch account back to my IOI account.

Happy to provide more account details to developer if needed regarding the account.
Same steam account, same hitman ioi account and same twitch account. The linked accounts were just randomly removed for some reason.

Platform: PC (Digital, Steam Store)

I recently bought the World of Assassination Deluxe edition on Steam.

I was able to succesfully port my progress from Hitman 2 (owned on Steam) to 3 and all of the in-game content (deluxe edition content, Hitman 2 DLC missions, etc.) is showing as available, except the Seven Deadly Sins escalations, which only gives me a “get access” option.

If I look at my steam library, the DLC tab shows that I own the “Seven Deadly Sins Collection” and I can see the same on the store page.

Steps to reproduce: Occurs every time I play the game

Frequency: Always

1 Like

Platform: PC (Digital, Steam Store)

I recently bought the World of Assassination Deluxe edition on Steam.

I started from scratch since I can’t port my PS4/PS5 progress over, which I understand. However, all of the in-game content (deluxe edition content, Hitman 2 DLC missions, etc.) is showing as available, as well as the separate DLCs not included in the WoA Deluxe Edition (e.g. Trinity Pack) except the Seven Deadly Sins escalations, which only gives me a “get access” option.

If I look at my steam library, the DLC tab shows that I own the “Seven Deadly Sins Collection” and I can see the same on the store page.

Steps to reproduce: Occurs every time I play the game

I sent a ticket into IOI directly already and got a response that it was forwarded to the dev team, but that there was no immediate solution. I figured I’d post here too for the record.

1 Like

Platform: Steam, Steamdeck
Digitial

Description : Game crashes instantly upon entering the game

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open the game
  2. Press A on the PRESS A TO PLAY screen
  3. The loading bar flashes and then the game crashes

Frequency : Always, after the latest update

Attach or link to any videos or images that will help explain the issue.

Windows event log:

Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.170.1.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.170.1.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000154db1e
Faulting process id: 0x0x656C
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DA4EFEC17FA057
Faulting application path: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\HITMAN 3\retail\hitman3.exe
Faulting module path: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\HITMAN 3\retail\hitman3.exe
Report Id: 395bc9bf-072c-452f-ac25-884ca1536882
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Hardware: 5800X, 32G ram, 7900xtx/Steamdeck
Software Stack: Windows 11 22631.3007, Adrenalin Driver 23.12.11/NixOS 23.11, Kernel 6.1.52, amdgpu

Hey,
This should be fixed now.
Please double check and dm me if you still have the problem.

Fyi @hypenerdic

Kind Regards
Samir

1 Like

Hi, I just saw this response and checked. It works! Thanks so much for the hard work!

New patch, same bugs.

Platform: PS5
Digital + disc

Description: “SAVING” is stuck on the screen on every Hitman 3 map. This is a PS5 exclusive bug that has been in the game for over 3 years now and never been acknowledged. Never been mentioned in the known issues

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game on PS5
  2. Load up any Hitman 3 mission
  3. Saving forever

Frequency: Always. Every time. Saving.

Why do you refuse to fix this bug? If you are incapable of fixing it, it would be far easier to just publicly come out and say it

3 Likes

Platform:
Steam(Windows10)

HITMAN1 GOTY&HITMA2 GOLD DLC all destination

Contents:
Using Steam’s Family Sharing feature, my family played “HITMAN WoA” without any problems until last week’s “Forger”.
However, when I tried to play “undying”, which was released today, all of a sudden the contents of HITMAN 1&2 became “available” (i.e. not owned).
I don’t know the cause of this problem at all, because I had been able to play the game without any problem until now.

The only thing that has changed recently is that “HITMAN WoA PartOne” and “HITMAN WoA DeluxeEdition” have been added to the Steam store page, and their bundles are no longer displayed.
Also from the Steam library, the DLC has disappeared from the DLC section of the “HITMAN3” properties.
These DLCs are now listed as “possessions” in the store.
Is it no longer possible to play with Family Sharing?

By the way, my family had “HITMAN GOTY” and “HITMAN2 GOLD” so I was able to get these access passes for free in the past.
This may have something to do with it.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Reproduction procedure:

1. Start HITMAN WoA.
  2. The content you are supposed to have is set to “Get”.
  3. HITMAN3 properties in the Steam library are also missing.
Screenshot

↓They are now grayed out, showing as “obtain.”

↓ In the store, they are listed as “library owned” but not in the DLC list.

↓My family has played all stages of HITMAN 1&2 up to mastery level 20 in the past.

Occurrence frequency:
Always.

This topic was also posted on Steam Beta feedback.

Translated at DeepL.

1 Like

Go to MAIN MENU of HITMAN3.
There are all the game options to choose using the mouse arrow pointer.
This is impossible to choose an option because the arrow pointer move always to the center of the screen while the arrow is over an option to click and start.

This happens only in the main menu of HITMAN 3 when the menu is closed the arrow pointer move normal don’t skip to the center of screen.

How resolve?

This trouble happens only yesterday

thank you

Platform:PC

Description: I first got hitman 3 as a demo on epic games and recently i just bought the complete version on steam ( Hitman World of Assasination) but when i try to launch the game it open the hitman 3 in epic games ingame it says that i still have to buy the complete version although i already own it and if it is unstalled in epic games it doesnt let me open the game and says that i have to install it first

Steps to reproduce:

1. Get the demo on epic games
    2.Get the complete version on steam
    3.Try to launch it in steam

Me too.

I’m dealing with the same ‘Disconnected’ issue. It started happening for me on PC after the server issues that happened last night (June 17th, 2024). Since then, whenever I get to the end of the mission and attempt to exit, the cutscene plays, and then the error that Jerrylynn1972 posted comes up. If you click Retry, you’re met with a second error that says, “Unable to load the requested menu.”

Good afternoon, recently started playing the Hitman series and didn’t know where to post about my “problem”.
The problem is that Hitman’s bald head starts to lag when I turn the camera sharply, interrupts and twitches, I play on xbox one s, xiaomi TV, please advise how to deal with this,
I apologize, maybe the question was dumb.

Platform: PC, Epic Store, Hitman WoA

Description: Freelancer crashes to the desktop while loading into a mission after recent patch. Regular missions don’t crash. Also game occasionally crashed before this latest patch when opening a case or visiting a supplier.

Steps to reproduce: Suspected that the amount of gear you’re currently carrying affects the issue somehow. It sometimes loads succesfully after you’ve emptied your inventory, restarted the freelancer and tried with minimal amount of gear.

Frequency: Started happening constantly after recent patch.