HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

That’s something from the original version. Even if it says that the option is available, it’s not, the entire code is commented out. Also, it uses a DLL that doesn’t exist anymore.

1 Like

hitman3 npc list
https://mega.nz/file/x7gkWJZC#9SolXRb1yEnfk2c_G4V40v6zIv6YzLL09kmX05QJpAs

1 Like

What does the item’s entry in the JSON look like?

This is embarrassing. I want to change t

he next part of the music. But what should I do with a wwev and a wwem file?
A wwev a wwem

do you know which JSON file it would be? cause a broad search of all the JSON files came up with nothing.

I see it only adds the New NPCs to the Maps such as Bonus Mission, that’s great.

There’re also a lot of intresting ones like this:

36d9d39d-80d8-47c4-b783-5207065d3ce0 Maelstrom Paris_Unique_VampireMagician_M_HPA914
957f158b-bd2c-43b7-b251-60831b5880cc Maelstrom Paris_Unique_VampireMagician_M_HPA914
a357a63f-4f0f-4e07-b8f8-7ec10e2802ad Maelstrom Paris_Unique_VampireMagician_M_HPA914
eaf17220-eac8-4b7d-bdc6-d2021d2a0870 Maelstrom Paris_Unique_VampireMagician_M_HPA914

If only we could connect that list to this one:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555224758837444632/816058810958741535/outfits_sorted.txt
But the naming is different.
For example,
Opulent_Baywatch_F_ in your list is:
OUTFIT_Opulent_Worker_LifeGuard_F_Actor_v0
OUTFIT_Opulent_Worker_LifeGuard_F_Actor_v1
OUTFIT_Opulent_Worker_LifeGuard_F_Actor_v2
in that list.
The .REPO has the “OutfitVariationIndex” so it helps decode which .TEMP/.TBLU belongs to who.

Edit. Even if a list is compiled now, it doesn’t help that IOI is bound to rename NPCs with each update, like they did with the latest one :smirk:

1 Like

RPKG Tool v2.3 Changelog:

• Added GFXF (Scaleform GFX) extraction and rebuilding
  • Fixed bug with archive generation in the GUI
  • New logo/icon thanks to https://twitter.com/dribbleondo
4 Likes

Wait, there are three Female Baywatch Models? Makes me wonder why they used Clones at all then, since there’re only 3 Female Baywatch, Lol.

Variations? Maybe different hair or accessory?
EDIT: The faces change. Aka. the body(?).

1 Like

Yes, so I’m pretty sure the second one isen’t used/atleast wasn’t used in Hitman 2. I remember that they both used the Picture of the first one.

She also did stood within the Shadows though.

All female lifeguard models are accounted for.

Their names are in the .REPO and their Outfit variation line up with the list I posted.
Also, why’d you call the first girl Juno? Was that ever her name? Now it’s Sally Qing.

That was just the name I gave the Character. Walter Menard is called Hilaire Durepos and Liberate Bruno, so in his Case my Bridge was problably his, a bit diffrent looking, Cruisedhip Counterpart which has the Name Walter Johnson.

Juno is of course only the one Character, even though I always name her Face like this. The Hooded Variant (My Profile Picture) for Example is called Jesse and the Sister of Juno. (I do use her Face for a few other Characters of course, since I’m hughly laking great detailed version, especially Female Ones. (And the fact that I’m currently struggeling to draw Ewan isen’t helping.)

So you need this list like this?
8e404692-e9ce-490e-9e01-8f93d52f2fd8 Anthony Chopkins
Greenland_Civilian_Casual_M_HPA2363 1.0
f86734d2-8656-4d59-b9a3-dae0691eebbe Ben Killer Greenland_Civilian_Casual_M_HPA2363 8.0

No, what you have now is the NPC Class or how its called and the NPC direct with ID snd Name.

I mean what does the entry that you edited look like? In the ORES file.

Is there any relatively easy way to update hitman 2 model replacement mods to work in hitman 3?
The one I’d like to (get) update(d) is the 2B 47 mod, it shows in-game, but with odd/missing textures and with 47’s head.

4 Likes

Nope. There is no way to import custom textures into HITMAN 3 at this time.

here is the one i edited. I also tried adding two more GameAssets to the line and running with it but it still didn’t work so i removed that and set it back to the default 1.

Can someone make a mord to unlock the soltice suit already plz ?