Elusive Target #15: THE RAGE (Year 4: May 3 - May 13 2024)

Lynch suit looks great everywhere SPECIALLY in Chongqing.

4 Likes

Without reading the entire thread, do I get this right?

• Sending the email from the second floor apartment will get Sully to meet his dealer in the alleyway below
  • Engaging in a fist fight will cause a QTE sequence like with guards

I’m planning to lure Hakan Sully to one of the apartments and start a Mortal Kombat fight battle with him, but I wanna be sure I got my plan thought out right.

3 Likes

He goes to wait for the dealer next to the laundromat but she obviously doesn’t know anything about that and doesn’t arrive. He can be easily lured to the other apartment, for example, by throwing a distraction into the apartment from the window.

Didn’t do the QTE but if I got it right, he’s KO’d after just one hit.

6 Likes

Thanks for your reply! What is the email good for then?

2 Likes

He goes next to a scooter and an oil drum so there are those kill opportunities, a good way to lure him out of the restricted area.

7 Likes

How did you do it? This is great!

2 Likes

It‘s just like getting into a fist fight with any guard.

1 Like

Just poisoned his drugs. Plain and simple.

Cocaine is heluva drug :grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

I got into the same room as his drugs by scaling the bamboo and taking the closest guards clothes. I just left the guy in the hall bc no one will see him. Then I cleared out the cocaine room with a simple distraction for the guard and pulling the other guy down from the pull-up bar :joy: << this was something new and fun. I stuffed those guys in the closet and I waited.

The target entered with his follower guard and it was a hammer to knock out the guard and a knife to end the target. Then I had to get out of there bc I didn’t know if anyone would come discover the bodies or not. I made it out with SA rating and I stole the coke too.

5 Likes

Nice! Although the coke’s not very good.

3 Likes

Nope. The Crusher never showed up in our leaks. He was destined to be The Rage from the first time he appeared.

1 Like

Not my first drawing of the ELUSIVE TARGET, but the most beautiful.

14 Likes

In mr pichard apartment can look from the window its look good and can snipe

7 Likes

Managed to get this completed yesterday.

Great Elusive Target!!

9 Likes

47s got expensive tastes in suits, firearms, shoes, ect. We have never been told in the games, but I’d guess he likes expensive cars and watches as well. You have to be seriously wealthy to not pick up a free $40,000 bonus :joy:

4 Likes

Mostly frustrating but a little entertaining, this one. I’m glad we got a et for Chongqing, it’s my favorite map from H3 with enough leeway for ending a contract in different ways…

Just wish I knew you could lure him into the apartment sooner. RIP SA. Pretty disappointed since I was doing well so far. The hardest part was getting around the witnesses.

I need to put the syringe on hiatus, really, I have no idea how I left without taking a hit after luring him by email, it was kind of hilarious how the npcs in the Laundromat reacted quicker than Sully’s guard. :laughing:

7 Likes

The rage killed The Rage

8 Likes

Elusive Target #15: The Rage - SONKO + No Load-Out (2.52)

20 Likes

Whoa, he’s looking a little Desmond Miles-ish in that picture with the hood. Did we just take out an Assassin’s Creed reject?

1 Like

I did it! With four stars and a “nutcracker” ranking :sweat_smile: that is actually good for me, because I suck at Elusive Targets :see_no_evil:

I went into that small room from the arcade area. I took the disguise from that guard outside which was totally unnecessary (I should have started anew to keep Suit Only but well…) because The Fighter and his bodyguard could still look through. So I hid in that closet and when he and his bodyguard entered I shot them both in the head. Unfortunate they saw me coming out of the closet and I also lost Silent Assassins but I don’t care, I’m happy that I managed it!

I hid their bodies in that closet and took a scooter to escape :grin::muscle:

13 Likes