Yes or No...? 2

Punkrock, Oi!, Ska and old video-game soundtracks are my thing.

Also have a little fondness for 90s eurodance, but thats probably just because i was born 1990.

1 Like

Interesting choices, i love classical music and ironically rock and bands like Nirvana and Radiohead

1 Like

That’s because those companies are ultimately owned by the brand they serve. You’ll notice that you never see McDonald’s serving Pepsi, or Taco Bell serving Coke. And you may also notice that Mountain Dew is usually (but not exclusively) sold alongside Pepsi and Sprite alongside Coke, in these fast food places. And you’ll notice that Barq’s root beer (my favorite) is never sold alongside Pepsi, and Mug root beer is never sold alongside Coke. And other examples like that. Why? Because Coke owns Barq’s and McDonald’s and to a lesser extent Sprite, while Pepsi owns Mug and Taco Bell and to a lesser extent Mountain Sew.

3 Likes

Yeah there’s some amazing classical music, like “In the Hall of the Mountain King”, “Ride of the Valkyries” and stuff. It’s just nothing i could listen the whole day :smile:

1 Like

Rock/Metal, some Pop, and mid-seventies to late-nineties Country, before it became a bunch of pop stars who put on cowboy hats and boots and call themselves country singers. I blame Tim McGraw for that.

1 Like

I suppose I should clarify. When I say “no music is good”, I don’t mean that there is no good music. I just usually prefer not to listen to any type of music. There are a lot of good styles of music (I like everything except for most twangy country, hip hop and rap), but I almost never actively want to listen to any of it.

1 Like

I’ll post my favorites down below hold on

https://youtu.be/1u2fCJwW8Ys
Yes i know ha ha meme song
https://youtu.be/4rwcRQvAiTg

You might recognise this one
https://youtu.be/UKsPDnGdQzs
I know it aint classical it just follows the ways of a classical piece

2 Likes

What other music??? Im interested to know

As a Resident Evil Fan I’d also like to add this one

2 Likes

Totally forgot the name of this piece! Thanks for finding it! :+1::heart: and also great choice

1 Like

Any type. If I like a song I’ll listen to it. Genre doesn’t really matter to me.

7 Likes

I prefer Pepsi but will settle for Coke. Cherry Coke would be better. Also, Vanilla Mt Dew needs to be a thing.

As for Music… I’m more into the Electronic sector of the genre. Anything from Chiptunes to Psytrance.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/-MbEkNFYS_A

1 Like

maybe i’m being pedantic (moi?), but i don’t think there is a ‘best’ genre (it implies competition, which i personally don’t like being associated with art). i think there’s good examples of everything… though i can’t say i’ve found any good polka yet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

if we’re talking ‘classical’:

4 Likes

Chopin is like a god to me.

3 Likes

Nice!!!
Bloody 20 characters rule

1 Like

damn metal/rock second and classical music third.

1 Like

Honestly i spend all of Sunday’s morning making this abomination on Spotify, i can confirm it does make the listener go insane :joy:

142 songs of torture
Edit: i am really one with the Saul.
When i was making my Rage year 2 better call Sully video i ended up listening to this playlist in its entirety twice

3 Likes

I feel like I should clarify I was pointing out their own markets for soda companies. You bring a good point about restaurants serving specific soda brands. I’m a little rusty on what I know about branding but I’m pretty sure Coca-Cola isn’t owned by McDonald’s nor is PepsiCo owned by Taco Bell, they only supply it to them.

1 Like

The restaurants don’t own the soda companies; the soda companies own the restaurants. And what I mean by “own” is that both the soda and restaurants are under the same parent organization, with the restaurants being sort of subservient to the sodas in the hierarchy under the main company’s umbrella, because the sodas can be sold in more places than just in those restaurants, but those restaurants depend on those sodas. Coke owns the larger share in McDonalds, and both are in turn owned by another corporation another level up.

1 Like