World of Assassination 2024 teaser

With Updates being too far and in between and them relying on server end updates for their roadmap content I think it’s reasonable to expect content we don’t know about even though leaks. The fact we already seen Freelancer content alone that hasn’t been leaked already invalidates your argument.

2 Likes

I don’t think IO has made new trailers for re-released content outside of roadmap videos showing such content, so I hope it’s a new ET.

I’d personally be okay if they capitalize on the areas with few targets. Miami literally has none outside of the Sean Bean deal, so I’d not mind a new target there.

1 Like

Please make my dreams come true

2 Likes

[quote=“LandirtHome, post:406, topic:20288”]
Imagine if you could find a way to pre-emptively remove lookouts, assassins, pre-identify some of the non-leader suspects. [/quote]

I think this would really water down the showdown experience.

Honestly I’d play that too. Lately I’ve been trying to do kill everyone runs with loud weapons in alerted Colorado for lulz. Of course I get wrecked all the time, but it’s still pretty fun :smiley:

Technically, they wouldn’t even need to make new ETs. They could repurpose some of the numerous Paris ETs and plunk them down into maps unused for ETs. The Paparazzi, for instance, could be redone for Miami, the Broker for Ambrose, the Sensation for Haven, etc… Doubt they did it, but it would save on having to create all new targets and backstories.

I suggest you adjust your definition of substantial, then.

3 Likes

Then this whole trilogy hasn’t been substantial for you since a lot of it is recycled-reused-repurposed-reskinned.

6 Likes

The showcase has started (well, the two minute countdown).

3 Likes

What he said.

2 Likes

UNDYING RETURNS

5 Likes

The undying is back yaaaaaaay

UNDYING IS BACK FEATURING SEAN BEAN

March 22 - April 21

2020202020 full sentence!

currently shown in the IGN Fan Fest livestream

2 Likes

The undying? Forreal?

2 Likes

The Undying is back!

2 Likes

I called it.

2 Likes

Ding Ding Ding. Your prize is in the mail. Quack.

3 Likes

Back only for one month.

I’m happy but also sad

Edit: I was wrong, I apologize for being so hasty

1 Like