What's New....?

Correct. But there’s also an “upgrade pack” for cheaper, that seems to have the same content? I can’t figure it out. I made a reddit post about it but no one got back to me. I know people ask about Hitman pricing online pretty much every single day…

2 Likes

As a follow up from this, the group of politics students representing Reform didn’t put a manifesto video forth in time, so they won’t be on the mock election ballot paper. :sunglasses:
Oh, and, the posters were supposed to be in classrooms only so they would have been taken down anyway.

8 Likes

There is a forum member named “Quinn”.
But couldn’t find him here now.

I think I will miss this Disruptor ET as I am far away from gaming.

4 Likes

Not anymore, he left two weeks ago and asked his whole history here to be scrubbed.

2 Likes

Who knew browsing online book stores can be so wild…

3 Likes

Have fun! The Chainsmokers were not the band that got me most excited at Lolla 2019 but I caught them anyway and they were great.

2 Likes

This story has come to it’s conclusion now, with the surprise twist being that Reform still ended up on the ballot paper anyway.

1 seat = a majority in one form/class
Under proportional representation, two seats go from LAB to DEM
LAB: 15~ seats?
GRE: 9 seats, including my own form
REF: 9 seats, including 6(?) forms in my year group, a majority for us :frowning:
DEM: 4~ seats?
CON: 2 seats

Could’ve been worse. I had a nice chat with my Maths teacher who seemed to handle a lot of this counting process, and he did note that in the younger years reform only got votes because it’s the ‘funny’ option for them. Makes me worry for my year group, who definitely vote for farage’s populism

8 Likes

Larian is FINALLY shipping out the NA Ps5 copies of Baldur’s Gate 3!!

I got my tracking email this morning!! It’s coming from Ireland ooh!!

(I’ve seen a few other NA people on the reddit get emails the past few days (or have it randomly show up to their door with zero notice) so I’ve been eagerly anticipating something happening! AAAAA :star_struck: :partying_face:

8 Likes

I just accidentally send a bug report ticket to IOI from my working mail account :sweat_smile: And since I have some time off till the end of next week, any mail that will come from IOI to this mail now will get an automatic respond that I am on my holidays. Sorry IOI, I will not answer to any mails before June 15th! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

And this is a proof why I really needed these holidays, my brain is not working anymore :see_no_evil:

11 Likes

That’s a nice long vacation :slight_smile:

12 Likes

IMG_1947

I should just sleep for one week

12 Likes

Does anyone want my profile cake? I’m not hungry.

3 Likes

Today I feel deeply embarrassed because I’m at the office with a dear childhood friend and colleague. His brother has been arrested for very serious crimes (he is a rural guard who extorted farmers; if they didn’t pay, their property would be stolen and their trees cut down). My friend knows that I am aware of the situation, especially since we reported the news in the newspaper I write for. However, I avoid bringing up the topic. I feel very sorry for him (not for his brother, that deserves to go to prison). Have you ever been in a similar situation?

14 Likes

Today I am travelling to my cousin’s house at Mannheim (Germany), I just switched the DB train to SBB train at Cologne station. At first I was scared as I didn’t know Koln station, but later I found it is the same :smiley: , also I learned all train station name has a “hbf” as suffix.

Here is a picture taken at Koln station few mins back - the weather is nice.

DB and SBB seat comparision (both trains are not crowded today):

17 Likes

You passed my hometown :grin:

Cologne main station can be scary, because it’s kinda big. And ugly, actually. But at least it has the Kölner Dom in it’s view :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

If you’re looking to help a good cause and/or just bored can you take this survey?

We don’t really care what you write about the robots except for the open ended question about how you feel about having them around. Robots take jobs. We’re all hammering that point as #1. Hire people not machines. Then some of us have tried to have some fun by also putting insane stuff in there as a second point. Examples include “the robots are midget sized and midgets are thieves. Those machine will not only steal jobs but also peoples travel documents and watches,” “are you not worried about the tiny machines over waxing the floor bc they think it’s funny when humans fall down?” “Those things are much better with blow jobs bc they never need rest. They will be breaking up many travelers marriages.” << you get the idea.

Please help.

8 Likes

I had a really fun day at the beach and went kayaking.

12 Likes

All automatons must be eradicated to restore democracy and prosperity! :rocket:

2 Likes

I get frequent electrocution from my office laptop when I take a short break from laptop. It is very light though just a tick on my fingers.
My office provided HP elitebook (metallic body) in India (compatible with Indian charger) but here I use a converted for european plug point - maybe a difference on electricity may cause this shocks (since I never get shock in India) - maybe some static electricity.

:rofl:

4 Likes

OH SHOOT.

Okay, I may be too young to have any “nostalgia” for this nostalgia-con thing, but mmm, getting to see David Bateson and Jane Perry in person?? The only two people I know on that list?

I might have to go to this just for them omg lol… :star_struck:

12 Likes