Water bottle item

I know it could sound dumb, what could a simple water bottle change?
Firstly, a water bottle could create small puddles when thrown, which could really change gameplay and tasers in a good way.
Second, I thought that for this water bottle, since it would be really useful, there had to be a little challenge to get it, specifically on the “A Silver Tongue” mission since it is around water bottles.
I didn’t think of a challenge except drowning the target which would be too simple for this kind of item.
Keep in mind that this would obviously take a whole inventory/equipment space, so it lowers down a bit the power this could have.
Edit: I was thinking making throwing the bottle an illegal action? Cause as someone said in the replies it would be too good.

6 Likes

I’ve thought of the snowball item working similarly. Toss or drop them on the ground and they’d melt into a puddle.

6 Likes

Oh right this would be cool!

2 Likes

A puddle maker + micro remote taser = the elec phone lives on in spirit.

5 Likes

Speaking of puddles. They could be electrified… There’s also the bars of soap. Maybe place, drop, or toss a bar of soap to make a slipping hazard. The soap would disappear at that point.

I’ve thought that they should work similarly to the banana peels by themselves, but they don’t for whatever reason. So, soap + puddle would be better.

4 Likes

I think you should make a post about the soap, it’s really not that useful and doesn’t even knockout npcs, so yeah it would adds some new strats or challenges i guess?

1 Like