Upcoming Video Games

You can now play a demo for the upcoming Kirby and the Forgotten Land game!

I know how I’ll fill some time today!

4 Likes

Thought it was interesting to share here - a totally and completely accurate development history throughout the upcoming game.

https://stanleyparable.com/hds/1/

5 Likes

The Stanley Parable is boasting about its file size because everyone knows the biggest games get the biggest praise

The Stanley Parable Helpful Development Showcase: Part 1

:grin: a fun thing from their newsletter
can’t wait for Mumbletown

5 Likes

Machines are the future, old man! So The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe is taking advantage of advanced script-writing AI to give us the greatest game script ever created. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: gosh I love these

The Stanley Parable Helpful Development Showcase Part 2

also this happened

6 Likes

Actually I have seen people say that it didn’t since change logs and archives didn’t come up with anything. That was a apparently marketing stunt Crows Crows Crows pulled in order to give the game viral exposure.

I am an unrepentant spoilsport, if you want I will also tell you the truth about the Easter Bunny as well.

3 Likes

There’s a continuing reply by CCC that says it can be verified real via the internet Wayback Machine

…but that’s probably a white lie too.
There’s two snapshots of April 7th and 8th, and a couple in March, but I checked and can’t see any Fieri.

It’s a silly joke at least that fits my tastes. My Flavourtown tastes.

3 Likes

I don’t know about you but I am shocked that the people on a Stanley Parable update would do something like making jokes at their own product’s expense.

Absolutely, one hundred percent, totally not faking it, wholly shocked that they would do that. Can you tell how positively aghast I am?

I really should get around to actually playing it.

3 Likes

Yup. Totally surprising. They definitely don’t have a history of this at all…

they once spent a good chunk of one newsletter bragging about how they turned the game into a goose, just for the fun of it. – but I can’t find it.

(And you should! If you do, make sure you check out the original’s demo! It’s unique from the full thing!)

3 Likes

Just in time for Easter, here are some Eggs I found in Max Payne,
I hope the remake will also have these sort of things.

3 Likes

CrowsCrowsCrows tries to find a way to cover-up their duplicitous marketing

The Stanley Parable Helpful Development Showcase: Part 3

Also, the game comes out tomorrow. Here’s everything about nothing you need to know about the launch day etiquette and its pricing.

https://crowscrowscrows.com/email/46/

4 Likes

This year’s Tribeca Games Festival is gonna let you play Oxenfree 2 (if you can snag a sign-up spot)
I am SO there!! (online at least)

3 Likes

Looks like they’ve narrowed down the window for Stray to “Summer 2022”. :smiley:

Because what’s better on a hot, humid day than a warm cat? :grin:

4 Likes

Two warm cats?

3 Likes

Another upcoming game that has my attention from developer “Spiders”. I loved their last game Greedfall and this is looking just as interesting.

1 Like
4 Likes

Holy shit guys the State of Play schedule has been leaked.

Knack 3, Baybe! Let’s get Knackered!

4 Likes

A Bloodborne kart game? Interesting crossover. :smirk:

3 Likes

Apparently we should be getting alot of Sonic Frontiers info over June, starting with this 7 minutes of gameplay. It looks fine, I guess. Not sure there is anything in it that is particular awe inspiring. I like the music track.

4 Likes

Did Eggman steal the colors from the world cause everything looks very bland…

4 Likes

Yeah, it is a bit of a concern as well. Apparently the game takes place over multiple islands, so I’d hope maybe the other islands have a bit more of a Sonic-y flair to them, rather than this weird Breath of the Wild-ish vibe they have.

2 Likes