- The Undying Pack DLC FREE Giveaway! -

Hello everybody :blush:

TheUnDyingPackDLC_Header

If you followed the news, or were passing by tonight’s livestream ( PatteDeFruit Livestreams - #12 by PatteDeFruit ), you must have heard about THAT:

That’s right. After the World Of Assassination Giveaway Contest, there’s now another (and easier) contest available starting NOW:

– The Undying Pack DLC FREE Giveaway! –

(PRIZE: FREE STEAM DLC KEY OF THE COMPLETE PACK)

The rules are simple this time:

• Watch the announcement video on Dailymotion or Youtube:
  • Post your answer below or below the video link in comments :page_facing_up:

Additional Note: @THAT is automatically registered as he participated (and won) in the previous contest :+1:

Winner announced next week :white_check_mark:
Good luck to all the participants :elusive_target_dark:

Thanks again to @IOI and @Combatglue for their patience and making this possible :+1:

Cheers!

6 Likes

The answer is: Mark Faba

To all other participants after me: No peeking aloud. You have to come up with another name …

1 Like

I almost feel like this question has more to it than what it seems, so i’m going to give a full answer:

The targets name is Mark Faba, but he’s played by Shaun Mark Bean and the mission that he appeared in in WoA was called The Undying Returns (2024)

1 Like

The target’s name is Mark Faba (also known as The Undying)
he is modeled on and voiced by actor Sean Bean.

crossing my fingers to win :slight_smile:

1 Like

And the winner of the giveaway is… :drum:

@Grim47 !

Congratulations dude, and most of all, thank you for participating into the giveaway :blush:

[NOTE: THE WINNER WAS SELECTED COMPLETELY RANDOMLY WITH NUMBERS]

Thank you all for getting into the giveaway, that’s too bad everybody can’t win but still, i hope you enjoyed :+1:

As said on the main topic, the Season Of The Undying Community Events are now over:

Thank you all for passing by and/or participating into the events :+1:

Special thanks to @IOI and their promising new manager @Combatglue for making this possible. It was a pleasure making new content around The Undying :sunglasses:

Cheers and cya on another event!

2 Likes