The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

Wiser Words have rarely been uttered!

By me, at least.

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/SsLHrmnsN/status/1471816026014822403?t=3Us5oOeV7ybGRkZNWhJeEg&s=19

Pretty funny vr moment ig

6 Likes

6 Likes

The real answer is Hitman 2 Christmas Game, a flash game from 2002. Still better then BM.

9 Likes

Ok, why would Contracts of all games need to be remastered? That’s essentially what two-thirds of it is.

4 Likes

you might wanna be careful calling contracts a c47 remaster around these parts

7 Likes

Well, I did say “essentially,” and “two-thirds,” and I was careful to phrase it that way. The Contracts version of those missions were better anyway, with the exception of no car bomb in Rotterdam.

3 Likes

Its half. 4 Hong Kong Missions, 1 Hungary and 1 Rotterdam. The other 6 are new ones.

And the “old” 6 are Remakes, not Remasters.
That is like the Scarface Movies, the Al Pacino one is a Remake with roughly the same Story Outline, but its not a Remaster of the original Movie.

6 Likes

grafik

27 Likes

Ok, technically true, although I consider the asylum mission and biker mission to be part of that group even though we never saw them before, since they took place in the C:47 timeline, so I guess they were more expansions if anything. Then again, if I’m to follow my own logic, the whole of Contracts was just an expansion of Blood Money, so nevermind that, I guess.

At any rate, any “remastered” version of C:47 would be a remake at this point, as the first game is too far gone to simply update. Hence, “essentially.”

3 Likes

I don’t know why, but it get my nerves when I hear that Contracts it’s just a C47 remake. That game is way underapprecited IMO.

BTW, modern remake / remaster need to learn everything from Hitman Contracts.

9 Likes

Mem of this day folks

1 Like

6 Likes

I can’t see what meme this image represents, but it does make me feel like listening to this song again. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

vergilij
FacePalm

4 Likes

10 Likes

I just realised I never listend to it carefully in over 5 years haha. Those lyrics are incredible.

I’m still blown away by the amount of original music this game has.

3 Likes

26 Likes

Oh so that’s what it’s called

Don’t have anything against bisexuals or the color purple (one of my favorite colors actually) but I really don’t like when something gets overused. For me it became the new “brown” from games on the PS3 / X360 era…

Similar to this

9 Likes

Oh or the good ol blue and orange boxart/poster.

8 Likes