The Ultimate Hitman Memes Thread

In 2022, I expect this to be the trailer for $59.99 DLC… I mean Year 2.

2 Likes

14 Likes

I hate smiling 47 with a passion. When i see smiling 47 in a thumbnail, i don’t click on that shit.

16 Likes

There is this one guy on YT (will not mention his name for reasons) who constantly features 47 with a haunting Pennywise the clown smile on his thumbnails and the videos itself make you as braindead as you’d expect. Why content like this gets thousands of views is beyond me.

13 Likes

I don’t have to eat this week I got Year 2 DLC to keep me full

5 Likes

This a thousand times.

If I want to see a multiple murderer smiling like a lunatic, I can watch a movie with the Joker any day of the week.

8 Likes

well in my opinion, within the right context and timing, a smiling agent 47 can be funny… however, the face-splitting grins in those YouTube thumbnails are just not it. and never will be

12 Likes

I actually know two, so I am not sure which is it (don’t tell me, I’ll pretend it’s one I like less).

2 Likes

The Hitman 3 ending must have been traumatic for you…

17 Likes

There’s a big difference between slightly upturned mouth corners…

and looking like you’re about to kill Batman. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

20 Likes

Wait a second - this isnt the ending of HITMAN 3!

20 Likes

12 Likes

What if he is right and the whole Hitman series is a Ring Cycle or Norse Saga like cycle where it all reoccurs but in slightly different ways each time?

Or what if @MrOchoa is a crazy person engaging in wishful thinking? I know my money is on the latter and not the former.

5 Likes

Sounds pretty correct to me

14 Likes

Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery. I am so glad you have decided to undertake the journey.

13 Likes

So 47 is actually Roland the Gunslinger from Stephen King’s Dark Tower series?

1 Like

Uh… Sure, why the hell not?

1 Like

Shout out to the Codename 47 Appreciation Gang @Franz @badeaguard @EvilGeniusRo @Hotel_Pollisya @Beldingford @IlikeHitman

16 Likes

MrOchoa-Sama…

16 Likes

15 Likes