The Funny Pictures/ Video Thread

9 Likes

The exact same comparison between “Illusions of Grandeur” Mumbai and “Chasing a Ghost” Mumbai, right? :smirk:

5 Likes

I actually posted this image in a Discord channel related to this Upcoming Video Games - #333 by EvilGeniusRo and what made it looks so real, which is thanks to Unreal 5 and no crappy color correction and post-processing. I even posted some Hitman 3 / Lighting Ultimate Mod screenshots to make a point, so you’re pretty spot on :grin:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Wingman-thing

Inside you there are two wolves and I hate them both

Expand for RE4 Bingo

I like Milk. Wood Milk.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Wolverine, on guard for thee!

4 Likes

Nature is so fascinating…

10 Likes

People today often overlook how groundbreaking Tomb Raider really was and reduce the original Lara just to her tits.

I need a new Tomb Raider game in my life.

7 Likes

There’s a demo of a remaster(?) of Angel of Darkness to download. I was going to get it a couple of days ago, saw that it was going to take 12 hours to complete, and thought “Nah.”

Okay. It’s not a “new” game, but (for me) it’s one game I wanted to (but never could) get into – mainly due to the controls and odd camera angles.

Tomb Raider: DoX is what I’d really love to see, but it’s unlikely we’ll ever get a full or sufficient game than the demo.

3 Likes
6 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry for the double post, couldn’t resist posting this one.

10 Likes

No wonder Hera was so bitter in the God of War series :laughing:

7 Likes

lmao just saw this with another template

8 Likes

What’s funnier is that Ancient Greece already had a dozen or so deities related to fertility. Zeus put every single one of them to shame.

5 Likes

She took the bloody kids, Tucker.

8 Likes

We live in a swamp-ciety, Donkeh!

8 Likes