I am excited for this movie beyond belief

3 Likes

verify your clock. Alexei will return.

3 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

12 Likes

Don’t be afr~B̷̡̟̬̳̱̰̰̄͛̃̏͂̑͛̔̃̔ͦ͋̑̌ͤ̔͊̀̀̚͞Ȩ̃̊̽̈́̑҉̡̧̩̹̘̘̟̫̝͉͉͔̱͍͈̳̠̹̩͘ ̐ͥͮͤ̆͛̏ͥ̊͐̽͗͑͌ͬ͑̚͜͡͏͖̳͓̮̟̮͎̣̘͔͈̟͍̯͉̩͘ͅA̿͑̂ͯ̅ͬͦ̾̿ͦ̈́̂̈́̏҉̲̲̜̪F̶̡̢̩̱̘͍̱͈̻͍̌̈́ͧ̎͢ͅR̍̓͛̾͒ͯ̀̓͗̐͝҉҉̴͓̮͓̹̠̥̝̜̤̭͇̪͈̜̺̠͓̘͈A̶ͯ̂̔ͥ͒̈́ͪͮ̃ͥ͊ͮ̈̋͋ͥ̇́͏͇̭͎̹͕I̛̫̼̝̻͉͇̺̪̣̻̞̦̪̝̍̆ͣͣ͗ͅḐ̵̠̫̞͔̼̻̠̠̠̲̭̗̫̹̲͇ͮ̄̿ͨ̓̿ͬͪ̀̓̈̎̃̋́͠ͅ!̢̱̙͔̙̖̣͎̻͎̱̪̄́ͬ̿̿̑ͧ̽͗̿̿ͦ̆ͬ̇̋ͬ̽

6 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Jesse we have to be preium

2 Likes

Don’t know if that text is edited, but there is an issue of Sonic the Comic where Tails is brainwashed to assassinate Robotnik JFK style as he stands on top of an open top vehicle, I’ll need to see if I can find it.

4 Likes

That is a different one despite both of these comics running alongside each other (I believe), I believe I may have posted that panel of Tails once

3 Likes

Archie and Fleetway started around the same time but Fleetway ended in the early 2000’s, when for a few years they just ran the comic with nothing but reprints of older stories, the only unique content being the cover each issue until it finished. Archie survived until 2016 when Sega decided to cut ties with Archie due to their bad management, with IDW succeeding them.

Some weird and wonderful stuff in both series, both are an endless source for funny out of context panels.

2 Likes
4 Likes

8 Likes

finally a good use of tecenology :laughing:

3 Likes