Season of Undying (First Roadmap 2024)

They need there own dedicated small weapon case :wink:

8 Likes

I’ve attempted to play The Undying Elusive Target Arcade and I keep failing at the third level :joy:

The two stages are ok and I have no problem at killing Mark Faba, but the third stage, that’s twice now I’ve been caught on CCTV with a SilverBaller in my hand :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Oh well, 11 hour wait time so hopefully better look tomorrow :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

So Seductive

18 Likes

seDUCKtive.

Missed a trick there.

5 Likes

Looks like IO spotted mistake on the roadmap on the date for the challenge in New York and updated it on the roadmap displayed in-game (they haven’t bothered to update the roadmap post on their website though):

Original:

In-game:

8 Likes

I’m trying to think what could be in the fourth crate (along with the extra pyramid of rubber ducks) and still fit.

There are items like Napoleon Blownapart, Lil Flashy, Molotov Cocktail, and so on that I’d like to have the choice to take in my Inventory in Freelancer.

More items and weapons in Freelancer would be nice (and the main game, like the ICA Impact Explosive, and the water and gasoline can).

4 Likes

I kind of think if IOI haven’t got any plans to make more weapons available from the campaign in Freelancer, then the ICA Impact Explosive, Water/Gasoline can etc should also remain exclusive to Freelancer mode.

Dude, if you’re getting between me and the Micro Proximity Taser being made available for the main game so I can use it in my dream role-playing run for World Of Tomorrow then I’m getting on a plane to Copenhagen to personally persuade Hakan to never release the Safehouse Christmas decorations. You have been warned.

13 Likes

You dare my friend 🫵🏻

:joy::joy:

I unlocked the eye patch version when starting the et & unlocked the non eyepatch version upon completion of the et.
Before I’d even touched the arcade version.

1 Like

The non-eyepatch version is unlocked just by starting the ET; you can literally start it, exit without doing anything, restart your game, and it will be available for use. The eyepatch version, according to the info IOI released, is part of the Undying DLC pack, so if you bought that pack, regardless of whether you actually play the Arcade missions, you should have access to it.

6 Likes

Hmm, maybe they did both unlock at the start & i only noticed the unlock of the eye patchless version in the mission results.

@combatglue should take note i feel. make the miami challenge reward the tactleneck with gloves

then i would like either a closed jacket signature suit or even one of the old signature suits from h1 or h2 as a future unlock

1 Like

That weird I unlocked the eyepatch version by spending $5 like everyone else.

Pfft. I spent $4.99. Got that ioi exclusive member discount, yo!

15 Likes

47 always was a true Renaissance man.

3 Likes

Who knew 47 was a clone of Voltaire this whole time?

1 Like

The Oocyanin Hunt challenge has gone live a little earlier than expected. Wasn’t expecting to see it for another 12 hours or so.

So go get that egg!

9 Likes

Surprised it launched early but i was just about to sleep so I will get my blue egg tomorrow morning

1 Like

Well, can’t wait to see this get nerfed in a few months, at which point I never use it again.:smiling_face_with_tear:
https://i.imgur.com/djwzNo6.mp4

1 Like