Official Death Thread

Spain says you’re wrong

Grist? More like Grift. :smirk:

What can you do with a degree in degrowth aside from teaching more people about degrowth. The UoB’s own description of the course on their website reads like that Moralist economist you meet in Disco Elysium.

I mean ideally you should learn that the concept of “infinite growth” is bad (and I would argue makes this close to economics the biggest waste of time of them all) but I can’t imagine spending more than like a week or two on the issue? I certainly would hand out degrees for it.

Shifty Shellshock, singer of the band crazy town is dead

Mull’s role on Roseanne in the early 90s is one of the first gay characters I can remember, at least the first one I can think of whose sexuality wasn’t treated as a joke.

11 Likes

One of New Hollywood’s giants.

11 Likes
16 Likes

Benji Gregory died too.

10 Likes

I remember her as the voice of reason in the midst of the hysteria of the AIDS epidemic.

9 Likes

Dear lord, another 80s icon.

10 Likes

What the hell is even going on anymore?

Heathers and Mallrats are two of my favorite movies.

10 Likes

You know, it’s a little ironic that Trump got shot the same day the original Heather Duke died, and two days later he picks a guy named JD as his running mate. I wonder if he watched the movie or tuned in to a couple songs from the musical while he was in the hospital.

Trump: We can start and finish wars, we’re what killed the dinosaurs, we’re the- Yah!

Secret Service Agent: Sir, are you feeling any better?

Trump: Huh? Sorry, I can’t hear you with only ONE FUCKING EAR!

Agent: I’m sorry, sir. It’s just the RNC wants you to pick your running mate right now.

Trump: Yeah, yeah. Shoot.

Agent: Ahem. JD Vance?

Trump: JD? JD! Yes, I want JD!

Agent: Are you sure, sir?

Trump: Hell yeah, I want Jason Dean on my ticket! Now, where’s my Diet Coke?

Agent: Here you go, Sir.

Trump: Thanks, Toby.

pshhh

ahhhh

glug glug glug

glug glug glug glug glug

… … …

Trump: Corn nuts…

TARGET ELIMINATED +50XP

UNNOTICED KILL +25XP

POISON ELIMINATION +25XP

OBJECTIVE COMPLETED +25XP

Diana: Target eliminated. Well done, 47. Ambassador Haley is transferring a very charitable “donation” as we speak. Now, time to make your exit.

Agent 47: Copy that.

1 Like

Absolute legend. :frowning:

14 Likes
9 Likes

No love for Lou Dobbs.

Because fuck Lou Dobbs.

3 Likes

One of my favorite side characters of the later seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation. I don’t know what else she was in, but that alone was enough for me to know immediately who this article was about. Boldly go, Patti. :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes
8 Likes

He knew his Judo too well for this sinful planet.

3 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes