Official Death Thread

I’m sure he’s looking up right now seething about it being a reality.

Maybe his damnation is being forced to play it for eternity.

3 Likes
11 Likes

He was a great actor!

5 Likes

Oh, no shit?! Had no idea that was him. Criminally underrated sci-fi drama.

6 Likes

Enemy Mine is a fantastic film. Quaid and Gossett are the only actors for most of it and they both do a great job with it.

6 Likes

Rip Louis!

He voiced the Vortigaunts in Half-Life 2

6 Likes

This is sad.

7 Likes

Damn. I’ve only seen him in Gen V but it is especially sad to see up and coming young actor’s life end so abruptly.

3 Likes

Time to go re-watch Iron Eagle now!

1 Like

Here he is, at CERN when the Higgs Boson was experimentally confirmed.

11 Likes

The God Particle guy!!! :crown: :dragon: :fire: has a tattoo of the equation on her inside forearm.

2 Likes

Forgive my ignorance, but who is “crown dragon fire”?

1 Like

Princess dragon fire. That’s my wife.

9 Likes
13 Likes

The glove didn’t fit. Let’s see if the casket does.

5 Likes

The saddest part is Norm Macdonald couldn’t live long enough to see this happen

12 Likes

I don’t want to commit to an opinion as far as what he did or did not do, because I, having a degree in criminal justice and knowing the justice system like I do, must acknowledge that he was acquitted by a jury of peers, even though all the physical evidence and the unorthodox way the trial was conducted strongly implies that he should not have been, but I reserve a small kernel of “maybe” as a result. But regardless of that, there’s no denying that he definitely became an absolute asshole after it was all over, so being taken out by cancer still serves him right.

He was an asshole before, particularly when he was violently stabbing and almost decapitating people.

9 Likes
2 Likes