New Elusive Target: THE DISRUPTOR (27 June - 29 July 2024)

He isn’t just a talented actor. He always looks totally nuts. He always acts totally nuts. In real life they say he was much the same. He nearly died of a cocaine overdose in 1995 which perhaps explains some of his character.

I think the horrific motorcycle accident and cranial reconstruction had more to do with it but the drugs probably didn’t help either.

2 Likes

He seemed that way before the accident though! :joy:

1 Like

True, like I said the drugs account for some stuff but not everything.

Also even with an actual case of traumatic brain Injury Busey is now the least deranged actor to be in Under Siege so it is a moot point anyway.

Oh hey maybe they are teasin Steven Seagal as the next celebrity ET? I am sure he has claimed to be a UFC fighter at some point. He has pretended to be Native American, trained in aikido and a police officer, so why not a UFC certified fighter.

3 Likes

He walked Anderson Silva to the octagon a couple of times so technically… :rofl:

2 Likes

In his mind that makes him a world champion.

3 Likes

Undefeated world champion. The “undefeated” part is important to him. He can’t lose.

3 Likes

If being undefeated means so much to him then how come he lost that battle with his own bowel movements?

4 Likes

He also has been accused of bad things. I’m all for it being him, but only if they make a unique running animation that correctly captures his “little girl” run.

2 Likes

I know which is why I fully endorse it. Hitman celebrity ETs of awful and obnoxious people could be a cottage industry that sustains IO until universal heat death.

Think about it, if Mike Tyson won’t kill Jake Paul lord knows I would like to take a crack at it! I would easily pay like 10 bucks even if it was just a permanent ET level mission.

I heard someone describe him as “moving fatly around corners” once, I think that better describes him in motion.

Or they can make him sit on a chair for 90 minutes, we haven’t had a stationary target since Soders.

2 Likes

It could be a perfect level for Mei/Lei Ling to appear again too.

1 Like

“WAIT! WAIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!”

"She could’ve made it "

:joy:

Thank you very much for the information, thrison!

I’m thinking we’ll get this ET in May you know? Like you say, part of the Summer months is in June, so as Spring covers April/May, I’m leaning towards next month :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

The thing with Busey is that unique to a lot of celebrities it can be argued he lacks capacity to know his actions are wrong. like the guy in response to these accusations sat on a bench with his ass out in public. so i dont feel comfortable morally condemning a man who might be completely mentally gone when he did these things he mightve did

however i know for a fact that’s not the kind of argument that will get him back in a video game he signed a contract for nearly a decade ago so i would let it go personally. he’s still there in mods, he’s just not in the actual vanilla game or on consoles. but that’s fine, we got pretty much everything from H1-2 in H3 now from the Sarajevo Six to the Undying. I’m fine not having Busey just like i’m fine not having the Guru or Congressman ETs. it’s redundant at this point to clamor for it

What I hope to get is a ton of new people as targets in the coming year(s) and maybe even to get them into the ET arcade even if i have to pay for another DLC for exclusive items and access to these old fellas

1 Like

and I hope new Elusive target is a girl

【视觉盛宴/全钟瑞 】全程燃爆 点开欣赏极致暴力美学_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

@ IOI please make the suit reward for this Elusive Target be the Patriot disguise :pray::weary:

The Badboy elusive target might fit that bill to be honest

7 Likes

Elusive target: Ballet Dancer Location: Haven Island Challenge: Ballet Dancer 、Silent Assassin 、Dancer Reward: Firethrower (Playing Ballet Avengers) and 2000 Exp my imagine

1 Like

Or more recent Agent Banner and technically also the Constant.

2 Likes