Hitman WOA Progress Reset : how long does it take?

Hi guys,

3 days ago, I submitted a request to reset my profile and all my data from Hitman WoA for GDPA reasons, both for Steam and Xbox, on this website : https://personal.hitman.io/

It was clearly stipulated I could take up to 30 days to have my profile deleted/reset, but I’ve read everywhere online that 90-95% of the people that did it in the past received the deletion confirmation email like “5 minutes” after they asked to reset their data.

That’s not the case for me unfortunateIy. wanted to know, in case some of you recently did the same thing, how long it could really take lately?

Thanks a lot in advance :slight_smile:

Hello @MrSheoko

This is a fan driven forum, this isn’t an official forum. Therefore we can’t assist you with this matter. You will have to contact IO through their contact information on their website.

2 Likes

I bet you can request a deletion one more time if you think that it takes long.
But it’s true that sometimes the process can take time.
I think it’s not a criminal offence also to ask our community manager @Combatglue to check if the service is up, running and healthy.

2 Likes

Hi Norseman,

Already done, both via the Player Support email and the IOI Legal Team email available on their website, but unfortunately, the Player Support told me they couldn’t help, and the IOI Legal Team doesn’t answer. I’ll wait a little longer then :confused:

Thanks

Hi Count.Rushmore,

Unfortunately, I can only send a deletion request once, and can not send another one if the current one is not treated.

How can I contact @Combatglue? Only by tagging him here?

Thanks a lot!

He could pop in here and read because he will get a notification.
I don’t know how else you could contact him, maybe by sending him PM here

Can’t seem to figure out how to send MP on here. I’ll just hope he sees the tagging then :crossed_fingers: