Hitman WOA - Challenge Ideas

thats wat i mean but put it in a category so people knowit changes gameplay + the themed tab is cluttered anywat

I don’t think it’s necessary, but also I wouldn’t mind them placing it into a new category.

i would argue it is because i think IO’s philosophy has always been to segregate disguises from suits mechanics-wise so giving a way of compromising will convince them i think

3 Likes

Challenge pack idea: The Blood Money Tour

This pack will unlock each of the outfits in this here image

• “Heaven Forbid”
  • Isle of Sgail/The Ark Society
  • Feat
  • After eliminating the Washington Twins, knock out the Constant and stuff him in a box or wardrobe
    • Unlocks the Heavenly Guest Suit

This was inspired by a recent thing on the “Things You Just Found Out” thread, where I was reminded ala the recent Ambrose challenge that there’s no challenge for completing the optional objective via KOing the Constant and concealing him even tho that explicitly ticks off the little icon, so i thought this’d be a fun incentive for players to go and do this thing they mightve not done before

• “A Flock of Crows”
  • Mumbai/Chasing a Ghost
  • Assassination
  • Eliminate your targets and five members of the crows using only Blood Money weapons (Fibre Wire, Silverballer, Druhzina or Sieger)
    • Unlocks the Birdy Suit

You can lower the amount to 3 or even remove the target requirement but I just liked the idea of drawing the comparison between both Crow Gangs and including a Flock of Seagulls reference (as i think the trilogy tends to avoid using murder and kill in its descriptions for sake of classiness or avoiding controversy too). I also liked this idea of using only weapons that appeared in Blood Money, i probably missed a couple

• “Oligarchical Mistake”
  • “Paris/Holiday Hoarders”
  • Assassination
  • Eliminate Victor Novikov and Dahlia Margolis in the Holiday Hoarders mission
    • Unlocks the Rocky Mountains Enforcer suit

This is a reference to the line “Gubernatorial mistake” from the YBWO mission, said by a waiter, where the play on it is that your committing a mistake by killing the “wrong” targets for this mission but that it’s an Oligarchical one because Vik is an oligarch and not a governor’s son (actually a senator’s son but the dialogue in that mission infamously was made with the assumption that it’d remain a tax day party and Chad Sr. would be a governor like it was in early development)

• “Hell of a Party”
  • Berlin/Apex Predator
  • Assassination
  • Eliminate 1 agent with lethal poison, 1 with a fire accident and 1 with a thrown knife
    • Unlocks the Maynard John Suit

I intended this to be a reference to the targets in the DWTD mission, but as if you are Maynard, I dont think you can really poison anyone in that mission but I was thinking the equivelant would be to have you lethal poison an agent because Maynard is a bartender in that mission, let’s assume it’s Martinez because I felt Martinez’s other most popular kills are fibre wiring him in the toilet which cant be tracked i dont think or killing him in an elevator which is impossible, with the Vanya equivelant fire accident was obvious and the thrown knife is a reference to Eve’s stilletos she drops when she is killed

13 Likes

If this is added, will the pack be free?

yea theyre all on WoA locations

I like these. I do think an additional challenge on Sigail to get hell guest disguise would be a good addition as well.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t make a new challenge for this one, but make it a second reward alongside the recent challenge that gives you the golden shotgun in New York. I know some think it’s important that you only get 1 reward for a challenge because that’s how ioi did it so far, but honestly, unless the game will break, it doesn’t matter, just add it in regardless.

there could be a million challenges when it comes to ADwtD disguises. I think they should be spread out among the maps tho. I’d have Sgail and Haven represent Heaven, then Berlin and Dubai to represent Hell and have challenges there for it

3 Likes

— Cold Mind, Cold Heart —

Type - Assassination
Condition:

• Reach the Constant without killing anybody on the train.
  • Eliminate the Constant with an icicle.

Mission - Untouchable
Reward: The icicle

Summary

6 Likes

Task name: Antikiller
Challenge type: Killer Elimination
Challenge conditions Eliminate Kashmirian, Corvo Black and Vulture with “pistol elimination”.
Missions: Mumbai, Mendoza, Dubai
Reward: Antikiller suit, killer pistol.

Antikiller suit(A rough sketch) :

You Put On His Clothes? That’s A First
Challenge conditions: Something to do with The Final Test
Reward: The outfit Soders is wearing on the Hokkaido operating table

2 Likes

Ideas around pacifying every member of a specific group in one of each game’s missions in order to unlock the various unreleased beanbag shotguns

Name: The Pacifier I
Type: Feat
Mission: The Final Test
Description:

• Pacify every Soviet Soldier
  • Exit with a Silent Assassin rating
    Reward: Enram HV Beanbag

Name: The Pacifier II
Mission: Another Life
Description:

• Pacify all of Nolan Cassidy’s bodyguards
    Reward: Enram HV Beanbag Mini

Name: The Pacifier III
Mission: Death in the Family
Description:

• Pacify all of Carlisle Family
    Reward: Bean Bag Shotgun
5 Likes

Name: Bon Appétit
Type: Assassination
Mission: The Last Resort
Description: Eliminate all 3 targets with ingested poison
Reward: Expired Can of Spaghetti Sauce (aka a non-lethal melee and emetic poison, like the black almond dagger)

7 Likes

Expired Can of Spaghetti Sauce obviously doesn’t work on like drinks and stuff so maybe you’d have to make a new item like a hammer with a compartment at the bottom

5 Likes

Yknow it’s weird you cant use the can of spaghetti, not even on pots outside of sapienza i think

5 Likes

It would be odd if a dish that definitely wasn’t spaghetti started tasting like spaghetti sauce though

5 Likes

Can you not use it in Mumbai, I remember it being an item there

Alternatively these could unlock the freelancer exclusive sedative syringes

Really cool ideas, however I’d remove eliminating the five Crow Members from “A Flock of Crows” as I feel like eliminating too many non-targets for a challenge doesn’t feel right.

Also the Hell Guest Disguise would also be a good unlockable, so both are included.

3 Likes