HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Hoping for a patch soon

Platform: PS4 Digital

Description: Weird white muzzle break popping out of the two pistols (black and white) from the trinity pack and hovering above the suppressor after reloading the game

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load any map with a black or white trinity pistol
  3. Make a save
  4. Load the save

Frequency: Always
20210223_154240

2 Likes

Follow up to earlier report:
PS4
COLORADO

Freedom fighters- Sniper Assassin challenge has unlocked but not been counted for any bigger challenges (The classics, which I reported earlier wouldn’t unlock) and Sniper Assassin x17 both didn’t count the sniper assassin challenge as being complete.

When leaving the mission during my first sniper assassin attempt the challenge screen didn’t pop up and it booted me to the main menu, but told me the challenge was complete - now redoing a sniper assassin run still hasn’t updated the classics/sniper assassin x17.

I still have sniper missions issue, after today’s update on PS5. Progress on these missions is still not reflected. Challenges and feats appear to be completed but mastery does not increase. I just completed Siberia map again but to no avail, I get the error and get returned to the main menu in offline mode. I rarely get server issues during gameplay.
I completed all the main missions of Hitman 1 & 2 from Hitman 3 (I own the Access Pass), without such issues (thank God, as not having mission mastery not unlocked after completing it as silent assassin is not a nice situation).
Hope IOI takes note of this issue or at least reply by posting on official media acknowledging this issue and that it’s on their radar.
It’s a spectacular game, and I truly appreciated the effort invested, especially remastering the previous missions and giving them for free to owners of previous games.
Note: I did not transfer any progress from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3.

1 Like

I hope they will fix it in due time, as none of the trophies in any H3 location, related to mission stories don’t pop up for me.

1 Like

Seeing how this bug was fixed in HITMAN 2, I‘ll try my luck and hope that it gets fixed in HITMAN 3 as well.

The sound effects for the scores are still active even when the visual indicator is disabled.
Rather annoying when seemingly random sound effects are played during gameplay.

Platform: PC Digital

Description : Carl continues to carry his dictaphone when he is called to eat. He will pick up the plate while still holding the dictaphone, causing him and his bodyguards to stay in place rather than splitting up. He will not go to the table. The body guards will stay at the door to the kitchen.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Dubai mission, Master
  3. Kill Marcus so Carl has time to get into a pattern.
  4. Go to the pantry in Carl’s penthouse, subdue staff in pantry. Leave chef alone.
  5. Create save point.
  6. Sneakily prepare the meal, add emetic. Call Carl.
  7. Hide in bathroom. Wait for Carl to come down and have his meal.
  8. Reload save. <— I believe this is the bug trigger.
  9. Sneakily prepare the meal, add emetic. Call Carl.
  10. Hide in bathroom. Wait for Carl to come down. If he is still using his dictaphone, the bug will occur.
  11. Reload save. Repeat steps as needed.

Frequency :Happened four times out of seven.

So - patch installed. Still no trophy pop… so very sad. Thanks IOI.

3 Likes

I don’t know what is going on. My ps4 pro crashed so bad that I had to remove the power cable after the patch and now I have to download something to get the ps4 pro work. There was a black screen and nothing happened when I waited IF something happen… Other games work very well (not right now because I have this problem) I love hitman 1 and 2 but now I can’t play them. This is very bad IOI. My PS4 pro is 1.5 years old. Thanks IOI

1 Like

Platform: PC Digital

Description : I haven’t unlocked the Epic Games Store achievement “No Stone Unturned” for discovering all areas in Dartmoor despite unlocking the in-game discovery feat, even after the patch.
Completing a run of Death in the Family didn’t change anything.

Steps to reproduce:
N/A (I guess just discover all areas in Dartmoor. I believe I may have played in contract creation before discovering everything, so that may be the issue according to patchnotes.)

Frequency : Irreversible

Sorry for the poor contrast.

Platfform: PC
[Higehst Settings]

Description: Tactical Turtleneck doesnt get wet like the other suits, and several suits are missing 47s wet head, with only clothes being wet.

New Guru suit also doesnt get wet:

Neither does the white shadow suit:

5 Likes

In a location near a drink or something breakable, explosives will prioritise breaking drinks (proved by the soda can noise) over comboing with propane tanks

1 Like

PS5
Dartmoor

Since the latest patch, the game is randomly completely freezing in Dartmoor again, requiring the game to be forced closed and restarted. Hadn’t had a crash at all since the PS5-only patch earlier in the month.

Nothing specific comes to mind to trigger it - as I’ve had it happen when I haven’t interacted with anything in the map and 47 has only moved around. Othertimes it’s happened within a second of initiating an interaction - ie subdue, climb pipe or jump through (a window).

Platform: PS4
Disc

Description : The bottom half of the Black trinity is a lighter color than the top. I don’t think this is 100% a bug, I’m betting there was multiple versions of this pistol in the files, and we got the two tone version. But I kinda really want the all black one lol.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start Game
  2. Equip Black Trinity

Frequency : Always

HITMAN 3

HITMAN 2 version (found in the game files)

2 Likes

Are you using this? After I removed it, everything seems to be working properly.
If you are, remove it.
If you’re not, there’s obviously an issue.

1 Like

Is it just normal to DON’T HAVE THE UPDATE OF THE GAME FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH ?!

Platform: Pc

Description : There is a rogue gate right underneath the shortcut door. It still has a prompt SQUARE you can see when you are above ground.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Start Medoza
  3. Go to shortcut gate

Frequency : Always

Screenshot (176)

There are no Switch patches because you’re streaming the game. There’s nothing to patch on your end.

Platform: PC

Description : “Druzhina 34 ICA ARCTIC” can not activate the option “Marksman” .

Platform: PC
Description: I’m having issues unlocking the Arkian Suit.

I’ve done over 40 contracts and unlocked the Phantom Suit but still haven’t unlocked the Arkian Tuxedo or the Red-Tie Kiwi for some reason even though they require fewer completed contracts. The “Featured Contracts - Track 1, Tier 5” tracker is all screwed up. See attached image. I’m at 63/25 apparently but still haven’t unlocked the suit. Anyone else have this issue? (This is on PC btw)