HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform:
All Platform

Contents:
For some reason, the intel content of the Santa Fortuna target “ANDREA MARTINEZ” is identical to the intel content of the Hawke’s Bay target “ALMA REYNARD”.
Probably a translation error in the Japanese version only.
This mistake has been going on since HITMAN2 (2018).
I have reported it several times and for some reason it still hasn’t been fixed.

“ANDREA MARTINEZ” is related to Delgado and his son, who appeared in ”HITMAN BLOOD MONEY”, and is an interesting character for those who have played the series.
However, many Japanese players are unaware of this fact due to this intel error.
I think it is very unfortunate.

Reproduction procedure:

1. Open the briefing screen for SANTA FORTUNA’s mission “THREE-HEADED SERPENT”.
  2. Open the “ANDREA MARTINEZ” intel.
  3. For some reason, the contents of Intel are identical to the Hawke’s Bay target “ALMA REYNARD”.

Occurrence frequency:
Always.

Screenshot:
The intel in the two screenshots below is exactly the same.

Translated at DeepL.

4 Likes

Platform: All
Description (found on reddit) 47’s eyebrows are poking out of the mask in new Club Boom DJ suit
https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/1ffljzj/how_did_they_miss_47s_giant_eyebrows_poking/
Frequency: Always

3 Likes

Platform: PS5, possibly every platform

Digital Version

Description: The feat Story Mission - Memento (Mission Story - Memento | Hitman Wiki | Fandom) requires the player to give Francesca
De Santis the DNA sample while dressed as a bodyguard (the ones who walk around the city, not the mansion, dressed in a black suit). However, while dressed as a bodyguard you are unable to talk to Francesca. If you are dressed like any other staff of the Mansion the feat will not register after talking to Francesca.
I woke up the detective to get Francesca moving to the pier so I could talk to her in an area where I was not trespassing, so her being frightened is not the problem, but I also tried talking to her inside the mansion and still couldn’t.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the World Of Tomorrow mission
  3. Acquire the DNA sample
  4. Dress as a bodyguard
  5. Approach Francesca to try talking to her, but the button won’t appear

1 Like

The real bug there is it’s a typo: you’re mean to dress as a mansion guard, but for some reason they say bodyguard in the challenge

3 Likes

Platform: Xbox One Digital

Description:
Since patch 3.200 no sound can be heard when brewing poison in the safehouse shed, Dartmoor and Mendoza.

3 Likes

No, not every Mansion Guard disguise works. I just found out you have to dress as one of the 2 guards in the attic, otherwise it won’t register.

2 Likes

Wow, the sounds of the ocean waves at Isle of Sgail seem to be gone too!

Not really what you expect from a patch; taking away basic elements from a game :frowning:

2 Likes

And the sound when you dig up the pistol in Isle of Sgail is gone too.

What happened?

3 Likes

Platform: PC
Description: This very small part outside villa is consdiered trespassing area.

Description: Some small clipping issues on one of targets watch
Frequency: Sometimes

When calling a meeting while the target is reading, they may break their book in half

Description: When choosing a prestige objective, “Eliminate Leader - Escaping” has missing icon.

Description: Minor clipping issue on police deputy’s uniform

5 Likes

Did you notice lack of mission complete music in contracts? Or it’s my mods?

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One, digital.

Description: The walls on the ladder that connects the bedroom to the basement becomes see through when looked at from certain angles

Frequency: always.

3 Likes

sometimes this noise does show up for me, sometimes it doesnt. it’s a strange thing. send in a ticket is my recommendation

1 Like

Just checked; that music works fine here.

1 Like

Platform: PC
Description: There are a few bags of bricks set around level. If they are kicked and drop on target, they count as falling object kill. However, if they are shot down, they count as “Any Method”.

2 Likes