2 Likes

Miami is a great map…

VIP Treatment

XBox

3-11-6795567-55

5 Likes

ID contract–1-02-2052838-68-PC

How do you even do this?

Make him feel fear,to let him go to right place(or ‘‘tranq’’ him and make him in right place),if you don’t have enough slot to carry a poison,you can ask someone to’‘borrow’’ one.

Forgot to reply to this comment, the info about it is being released today (29th in CEST)

1 Like

man I’ve tried it for hours. I tried every thing, gun shot, fire alarm, poison, explosive… Every time he went to a wrong place…

1 Like

PC:WHO IS SUN MEI
ID:1-30-0480502-01

3 Likes

ID contract-1-03-2132165-68-PC

1 Like

Got a couple more contracts. Both puzzles with a few ways to complete. Keep in mind both of these were maps mentioned when I asked about favourites (more on the list of maps soon, and “The Block” is for Chongqing’s map list contract)

7 Likes

I don’t like to rely on luck, so I searched for a way to remove RNG. However, this also could not completely exclude the RNG.

6 Likes

My run here : 杀手3 自制契约 FOODMAN SA 1MIN14S_哔哩哔哩bilibili_攻略
There’s only one thing I need to tell:Although NPC will run away by a ramdon route,there still one thing is for sure:scared NPC will leave 47 alone until they run servel meters.So you can use yourself to let him get in right place. Of course,it need some luck.

1 Like

WTF? I have no idea how to do this other than the scarecrow.

I have only one idea how to kill a hostage. This is disguised as a scarecrow to cut into bells and go to the target and she will die from the fire. But I don’t know what can be thought of as a hacker, no explosives and bullets will pass.

Explosive in the right place

1 Like

I tried that but I’ll keep trying I guess.

Also, the Miami one, extremely puzzling too. Bravo.

2 Likes

Keep trying :rainbow:

Weird, I got it on my second try, but trying to recreate it a further SIX times I’ve failed

To save you even more frustration, the trick is to place the explosive down so it clips through the window

2 Likes

Recreated on PC: 1-09-2453500-04

4 Likes

How to make the explosives end up in the room with the hostage? Please send a video.

1 Like