Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

I knew it had to be bullet lure since you were the only one who beat my time. Nice run!

1 Like

Such a simple, yet fun contract!

1 Like

Thanks! My goal was to make a contract where there isn’t any waiting time, very speedrunner friendly. Yet still with a lot of opportunities on how to approach it.

1 Like

Hi.
I’m quoting this from another thread in case some of you missed it because I think it’s mostly used by you guys in here.

Fancontracts is a site I’ve been developing recently.
In Fancontracts.com you can submit your contracts with details, and see a list of submitted contracts

Details such as:

• ID
  • Platform
  • Target Count
  • Game
  • Complications
  • Disguises
  • Methods
  • Your gamer tag/online id
  • More info if you like?

*location/mission will be autodetected regarding the ID.
You can also filter the list how you wish.

6 Likes

Um, a semi auto pistol unlocks doors if you mash pause? WAT?

2 Likes

Maybe the power is increased by stopping time and hitting the bullets at the same time.

Contract name : Invisible Corpse
Contract ID : 1-31-5931388-29

More Info

1 Like

Oh, this one was a fun puzzle! Took me a few tries. Wanted to do it suit only with a propane flask on the table when everyone was meeting. But Ko’d a few guards that way. Played it safe and waited for opportunities:

2 Likes

Whelp, “bonus rivals” starts on Sunday, and the lust update is today so I better get back to hitmanning. If all has gone to plan, I should now mysteriously be skilled enough at the game to beat @Crewdy on the F7SC Dubai contract, or I’ll be calm enough to not care about it so much. Yep, that’s what finally broke me, the Crewdster’s lightning times :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . If you’re going to be taking part in RR6 then I’ll certainly be praying for the magic I had in rounds 1-3.
I’ve got 37 contracts to play. Whoah! I’ve seen @Patrik_Samu 's murder game series around but I don’t think that’s what process of elimination means, detective 47. :wink:

1 Like

Glad you liked it. I was thinking that we usually don’t see contracts which utilize mission stories, so decided to tailor one like that.

2 Likes

Interested by Bonus Rivals, haven’t seen anything in the discord about that…

Ha! I’ve seen a sub-1 minute time on that contract, it’s nuts. By comparison, mine is really slow! Tbh, I missed one very obvious thing on my run which saves a lot of time. If you work that out, you’ll beat me easily.

I have been practicing RR but I’m just not good at the ISO’s. I don’t know how to get half of them so I’m making some up and going blind on others. If I join I’ll probably end up with Ducker in the first round anyway knowing my luck!! :rofl:

1 Like

Or you could go up against me, Ducker and I are record holders for the fastest RR match, you know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I had some very unique isos for Miami but I still won (against Agent 420, a finalist!), so honestly iso however you want, as long as you pull it off in the end, that’s all that matters

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true. Annoyingly the signups open the day before my week off - I was hoping I could have a week more practice and then decide. I’m just worried about looking like a complete fool :grimacing:. I didn’t put in a great showing in Improv Royale (but then neither did anyone else except chrome and davidredsox).

Anywho, enjoy all the cool contracts you’ve missed!

1 Like

Oink, Oink, Oink! - Chongqing
1-30-5472825-89

Didn’t make a picture for this one because it has a bit of a twist that needs to be discovered on its own :wink:

1 Like

So far it is standing still. I’m trying not to rush out parts because it might ruin the contract

Contract name : Box Fetishism Temptation
Contract ID : 1-31-7671793-29

More Info

Platform:PC
Contact name: When is the Mills Reverie coming back?
Contact ID: 1-31-5548677-54

Today when I chatted with some of my friends I realised that with the Mills Reverie escalation removed in H3, in no way can new player of H3 to get the tactical wetsuit. Then it occurs to me that if a contract demands “no disguise changing” and asks to exit the mission from the cave in Mendoza, how can one accomplish it without the tactical wetsuit unlocked? So I make such a contract myself. See it, you can never finish it without unlocking the tactical wetsuit. ENJOY!!!

Welcome to the new episode of The Murder Game, where you’re investigating the death of Zsolt Baranyai, Hungarian sommelier.

Title: T.M.G. 03.03.: Wine-Red Blood

Briefing:

Targets:

Killer: Sabina Lazzati

ID: 3-04-5609996-73

Good Luck, Detectives.

1 Like

Add a contract ID to your message for convenience

1 Like

I totally forgot about it. Thank you for reminding me.

1 Like