- World Of Assassination Giveaway Contest! -

@pol7229 @Axwage @47Agent @Olipro @Joats

Are you guys participating to the contest or not?

One more week to go. If nobody else joins the challenge, @THAT will be automatically selected as winner :person_shrugging:

Cya next week!

I would love to but realistically speaking I don’t know that I have the time to play, capture, and edit a video! But
 mayyybe

1 Like

Okay just get informed that it ends soon.
You don’t have to be fancy anyway, just a little bit creative and upload something!
I’ll see you soon.

1 Like

Winning would be good because I don’t have Hitman 3 and I really want that key :sweat_smile:

1 Like

At the risk of sounding condescending, the effort to reward ratio doesn’t quite touch the mark for me. Recording all that footage and then editing it is very time consuming. Were I a decade younger, I probably would have done it.

With that said, @THAT has put the effort in and, since they seem to actually need the game, I’m kind of rooting for their entry to go uncontested.

3 Likes

I understand. You don’t have to make a heavy editing tho :sweat_smile:

There is more to come but that would’ve been too much to offer everything in one single contest :gift:

Anyway i’ll see you guys in a few days for the winner’s announcement :wink:

Cheers!

Hi, is there any update on this? I was hoping to check out the Rage elusive target if I won

1 Like

Hello everybody :blush:

Sorry for the delay, i had heavy technical issues and i had to be sure that everything’s been set up accordingly before reaching out :+1:

And that’s without a surprise @THAT who wins the contest and deserves his price hands down :partying_face:

Woah man, what a run :smiley:

I see that you’ve chosen HITMAN 2 as a playground, nice choice and looks good :earth_americas:

I didn’t expect people to do such a heavy editing tho, it was more about displaying maps and characters in a more simple way :sweat_smile:

Anyway the video you’ve made here have topped any expectations, such an original and heavy compilation, nice work!

woa_contest_winner

As mentioned in the description, you get a FREE Steam copy of HITMAN: World Of Assassination right NOW :desktop_computer: :video_game:

Please check your DMs so i can give you the code for the game :slight_smile:

Also as you have won the giveaway, you’re automatically qualified for the next contest :white_check_mark:

That’s right, another (and easier) giveaway is in the works and coming next week, stay tuned for updates :wink:

Last but not least there’s also The Undying 2024 Elusive Target Playthrough coming soon: Year 4, The Undying returns (March 22 - April 21 2024) - #158 by PatteDeFruit

Upcoming livestreams: PatteDeFruit Livestreams

All videos also available simultaneously on Youtube: www.PATTEDEFRUIT.com

Thanks again for participating in the contest :+1:

Cheers and cya soon :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @PatteDeFruit for the contest (and IOI for providing the key). I am now the proud owner of the deluxe (!) edition of Hitman 3 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Congratulations, you deserve it :blush:

Please enjoy the game and cya soon for another contest :video_game:

1 Like
1 Like