What if you were an Elusive Target?

• The Green Blob
  • Isle of Sgail
  • Any/Any
  • 1 Bodyguard
  • [optional] Save Zoe and Sophia Washington

I am at the church suit start which is obviously locked from your loadout. With me is my bodyguard who’s purpose is to ruin your SA if you try to snipe me.
The doors below me are locked in the same way as the one for the initiate challenge where you have to give tokens to enter. In my case there is no knocking option.
I placed an RFID coin in Sophia’s inventory, an RFID mine on the cannon and by some way made Sophia walk to the cannon when Zoe does her phoenix speech.
You get some hints to lead you to what I am plotting.

• If Zoe’s speech is successfully done or the cannon is fired before her speech or Sophia is not killed in the process, I leave my place with my guard to investigate the cannon. After that I try to escape.
  • Otherwise I go down the stairs and start editing footage for my client. My bodyguard leaves the place so you can slip in when he opens the door for a brief moment. Miss that moment and you better have a good idea to still kill me there.
  • If you shoot the camera next to me I order my bodyguard to get a new one. Slip in when he opens the door or KO him to get a key
22 Likes