The HITMAN Screenshot Thread

18 Likes

Fuck I miss the old Sapienza skybox and lighting :cry:

13 Likes

If you’re on PC, then say thanks to @musicalmushr00m…

7 Likes

We all do… we all do.

9 Likes

I’m on PlayStation. :hakan_concerned:

7 Likes

If you got the stealbook version of hitman 2016 you can play without updating

Finally Achieved Mastery 100…

14 Likes

i thought this was a neat little mission

18 Likes

Now this is the second time when 47 eliminated someone in a fighting ring :grin:

Also long time no see, @cake941! :smiley:

8 Likes

Kinda repeating @cake941’s post, but these are my caps of the candy-ass little wimp:

11 Likes

Who do you think wins between The Disruptor and The Rage? I know it’s 47 we’re talking about, but even with that taken into consideration, The Disruptor falls very easily, whereas with The Rage he specifically fights to the death as his calling card and we never get a chance to fight him properly so he might actually have been badder in the ring than The Disruptor, but who’s to say?

I’m certain the 1st time ‘The Rage’ came along - you could fight him just like you do a guard with the same QuickTime prompts, but could be drawn out.

I’m not sure if that was changed, but I think it was. Now you will just punch him out like a normal (non-guard) NPC. Well, I could check it out in the ET Arcade to be sure…

This one is different in how it… acts(?) with more specialized actions.

Edit:

No fighting this time. Just a KO. I’ll look for a vid where 47 fights him.

That’s what mean; we couldn’t properly confront The Rage, not like you can with Sanchez and The Disruptor. So we don’t know how tough he might have been when ready for an actual fight. So I wonder who would win between him and The Disruptor. Then again, The Rage was specifically a boxer, so his fighting style may not have been as diverse as The Disruptor’s.

At one point…

skip to 1:15

2 Likes

Yes, but even that is not confronting him in an actual fight like the other two. That’s just the same mechanics for fighting a guard being drawn out at the player’s discretion. I mean an actual fight like The Disruptor and Sanchez: in a ring, the fight is set that a certain number of hits has to land before the final blow can be dealt, an actual battle taking place.

2 Likes

19 Likes

18 Likes

23 Likes

11 Likes

some of my favourite screenshots I’ve took for yt thumnails/contract art

19 Likes