New Elusive Target: THE DISRUPTOR (27 June - 29 July 2024)

About time :sweat_smile:

After a lot of retries, technical issues, editing, and remixes, i’m finally able to show you my Silent Assassin playthrough of The Disruptor Elusive Target :white_check_mark:

A very bit late, but better than never i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

This was a pretty easy mission overall…

The major concern wasn’t the mission itself but the HUGE performance drops (fps, lag, eveything) within the fighting area :grimacing:

This added another layer of challenge to keep playing with the lag as it was harder to make movements and stuff. I wasn’t even sure it would be playable at first to be honest :smiley:

Putting all of this altogether and keeping it smooth was made harder by the constant lag near the arena :warning:

I couldn’t be sure of the result until watching it after the playing, but somehow it worked and i felt like it was alright overall, despite many, many retries to achieve that…

Interesting scenes and dialogs overall, it was a fun mission to play with :+1:

It was nice to have a fighting setup and interactions within Sgail, made the whole thing appealing again!

It’s also good to see a mission story attached to an Elusive Target again, so we have a clear (and canon?) path to go with :+1:

I’ve decided to go with the fight inside the ring but there’s many other ways to get to the target, with additional dialogs and opportunities (like the one in the castle for example). I’ve also tried the helicopter exit strategy but it woudln’t bring a consistent SA so i chose the safest path.

It seems like IOI added a sort of automatic camera that triggers near the target, or randomly during the game which have led to some pretty ankward moments :sweat_smile:

I wasn’t satisfied with the forced exit within the cage, so i’ve mixed best of both worlds by keeping the animations without the restraint of completing the mission earlier.

The exit part is a major chunk imo and i wanted to keep it on the footage. I wish there was some kind of prompt that could be enabled manually instead of automatically making you exit the mission right away. Still a good way to go away easily lol

Also, that’s too bad that there’s a post cutscene implying that The Disruptor could’ve survived the hit.
It worked with The Undying, as it fits the character but it’s a hard pass on this one :warning:

Probably because of contractual reasons and stuff, but i decided to ignore it nonetheless and pretend he died like all other targets.

Regarding the sounds as usual i felt the ensemble a little bit too silent by moments, so i decided to remix the whole thing a lil bit here and there, to add another layer of sounds and music and it somehow improves the playthrough overall :+1:

I’ve managed to complete the Elusive Target on my main. However i wasn’t pleased with the result to thanks to the modding community and Peacock mod, i’ve been able to (re)make the best playthrough i could get in such short time. However that wasn’t easy, as i had to go through at least 50 retries to achieve such playthrough! It was a bit painful…

This is my take on The Disruptor Elusive Target on HITMAN: WoA. I hope you’ll enjoy :blush:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x94cqzy

This target and playthrough makes it the second (officially) completed Elusive Target on HITMAN: WoA (the Undying being appearing as “missing” until next reactivation). Looking forward to it :dart:

Cheers and cya later :sunglasses:

2 Likes