Hitman Fan Art Gallery

That sounds like he’s dead. :sweat_smile:

Cool picture tho, I’m not sure how many developers get dedicated fan art :grin:

5 Likes

“Brother, didn’t you get Jordan Cross with this? How could you fall for it?!"

“Shut up.”

(It’s September 5th elsewhere in the world right now, so might as well post it)

27 Likes

I love your art. :eyes:

5 Likes

That made me laugh out loud! His face! :joy:

5 Likes

Who wore it better?

13 Likes

No way that the boykisser meme is dead, what would I do will all the gifs of that thing i have if it was!?!?!?

3 Likes

damn hi linux didn’t know you were bi thanks for the contracts bbg

1 Like

Its down to 47 and Lucas Grey… The hair just feels wrong

1 Like

Just some brothers having a good vacation time

29 Likes

This honestly would be a good way to incorporate a Hitman Co-Op mode. Sure he doesn’t show up in Season 1 but either way, it would be fun to get into gun fights with a friend or just get tasks that would take a long time alone done quicker. Honestly; We need a new Co-Op mode and this is a way they could do it rather than the duo from Sniper Assassin.

10 Likes

With the exception of the first Model in the Remake Section, which I made in CW35, here’s my Sheet for CW37
KW37
Male Model 1 - head_indian_50s_01 (Bagdu)
Reckajavic - head_indian_50s_01 (Bagdu)
Eduardo ‘Smaragd Eddie’ Falco - head_arabic_30s_05 (Battaglia)
Victor ‘V’ Vesuvios - head_arabic_20s_02 (Ken)
Detective Dahlberg Chen - head_caucasian_30s_09 (Joseph)
Dr. Howard Bling - The Underworld Surgeon - head_caucasian_30s_14 (Bailey)
Male Model 7 - head_african_20s_01 (John)
Male Model 8 - head_arabic_30s_01 (Gael)
Victor Crane - head_caucasian_20s_09 (Morten)

Scarlett - head_asian_20s_13 (Fumiko)
Female Model 2 - head_arabic_40s_02 (Lyla)

Dante (Remake) - female_reg_head_lydiathecarnagebotalio
Jacky Botalio - female_reg_head_jackybotalio
Lydia Botalio - female_reg_head_lydiathecarnagebotalio
Lydia ‘The Carnage’ Botalio - female_reg_head_lydiathecarnagebotalio
Jacky Botalio (Jester Outfit) - female_reg_head_lydiathecarnagebotalio

5 Likes

I wouldn’t even mind a new sniper assassin map with Grey as an on-site assist

5 Likes

Birthday Postcard back & front

A postcard I made for another Hitman fan’s birthday today. The back is just birthday wishes, so I’m not sharing this here (but it is on my Tumblr if you’re reaaaally curious), but the front seems relevant to this topic. :joy:

I used to make Hitman postcards a lot. I should a) start doing this again and b) dig the old ones out and share them here. They’re great, if I might say so myself. :sweat_smile:

Bonus image: the stamp I made for this postcard:

Mendoza (2)

24 Likes

Thats super creative and cool! Nice work!

5 Likes

It’s been awhile since I last did a ‘Generic’ NPC Head, so here is Otto aka head_caucasian_60s_05. I think he turned out pretty decent.

9 Likes

Submitted for your approval: Imagine a world much like our own, but slightly different. I recently managed to travel to such a place, but the only difference I could find was with Hitman 3. In this world, there were more ETs made for the game, and you could miss out on more of the suits. Before I traveled back, I was able to get a few screenshots:

ICA Facility (Heisenberg approved)

Mumbai

Ambrose Island

New York

Haven Island

Dubai

Dartmoor

Berlin

Chongqing

Mendoza

Carpathian Mountains

(Images like these are something I’ve wanted to make since mid-2021, but I never got around to it until now.)

15 Likes

does this little shit count as art? :sob:
OIP (31)
Not even my art I just added a bit of colour so its Agent Boykisser!!!

10 Likes

My newest Head Storm or head_african_30s_02. I think he turned alright for now, which usually means that I either dislike or really love him later down the line as I said the same thing about my head_hispanic_30s_02, who’s became one of my favorites aswell as a Head who cast aside for a long time, before renaming him and using him, ignoring the fact who he was suppose to like. (Because he doesn’t look like him at all)

Edit: Okay, so I did not feel I did Storm Justice yesterday, so I did him again and ended up with a result that I’m alot more satisfied with.

4 Likes

Y’all stop liking my stuff it’s so bad :sob:

Jk like as much as you want but like… It’s not like I’m trying too hard I am just a memer!!!

1 Like

Eagle Screech
Ezra: although I don’t oft’n say it. I love 'merica. I LOVE 'MERICA! VOTE ME FOR ME THE NEXT PRESIDENT

11 Likes