HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

I don’t know how Epic Store works, but if you have H1 locations in your H3, it doesn’t matter what Epic itself shows to you. If you have them, it’s good, you’re halfway through and not alone in the boat with this situation on H2

Platform: Xbox One X - Digital

Description: Cannot access the locations from Hitman 1. Own all three games and have tried uninstalling and re-installing. Have also tried installing the Hitman 2 free version as others have suggested on other forums.

The Hitman 3 Access Pass: Hitman 1 GOTY Edition shows as purchased, but does not allow me to install anything.

All three games show in my IOI account.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Try to start Hitman 1 level
  2. Select Get Access
  3. Select ‘manage’ in store

Frequency: Always

Platform: Xbox One

Description: Can’t access Hitman 2 content in Hitman 3. I’ve followed the steps outlined in the IOI guide: I have Hitman 2 installed, and when going to the in-game store there it tells me the access pass is free. When I press A and enter the Microsoft store however, it tells me I don’t own the access pass. Weirdly, I downloaded the Hitman 1 access pass as well as the Hitman 2 Expansion access pass just fine, and I can access all that content in Hitman 3 too. It’s only the ‘standard’ Hitman 2 access pass that is not available. I have already completely restarted the console (plug out and in again) but that didn’t work, and I reinstalled Hitman 2 as well but that didn’t work either. Going into the Microsoft store from another device also did not work. For reference, I have the disc version of all three games. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Steps to reproduce: Probably not possible, but just do what I’ve described above I guess.

Frequency: Always

Is there a problem if I installed access to the other 2 games and then transferred? And I can’t go online on PS4 in Romania (Europe)

**Platform: PC
Digital

Description : Unable to access the game after 22. Jan. That’s it. Everything was fine 20. and 21. Jan.

Frequency : Permament

**Hitman Codename 47 was my first pc game ever. Now Hitman 3 is my last Hitman Game. Time to show that i’m a customer not a betatester or anything else.

PC

Digital

I have had an ioi account for years, used it on steam, and linked with many of your games when I set up my epic games account, their system claimed those credentials were not valid and insisted I make a new ioi account. I contacted Epic before doing this and was told it was not going to cause a problem with the carryover stage.

When I bought my Hitman 3 game (deluxe) it would not carry over, this is a repeated thing, let me give you step by step on what happens.

1. it finds the source account without issue (this is the one I have my Hitman 1&2 among other ioi games located on and it is also the original ioi account)

2) Export progress shows a huge list of all of the progress

3) I review progress
4) it shows no target account found…

This is the same no matter what I do…

Epic has said to contact you (ioi) and get one of the two things done
1)link my two ioi accounts into one?
2)that you unlink HM3 from the ioi account listed as

and link it to the account with ioi listed as

As you can see the two accounts are listed with two different emails, and I believe this is a MAJOR problem… can you please help

NOTE Epic has identified an issue in which their system was telling Random players that their existing ioi account was invalid and that they would need to make a new one

Can you send me a picture where I can find out which games the IOI account is connected to?

Justin why would you want that? Your not ioi?

It seemed strange to me that the transfer lasted only 2 minutes and it appeared to me that the transfer was completed without appearing to be in progress or anything else. I have lvl. 270 on hitman 2

And how can I be online on hitman 3? I have had it for 3 days and it never went online

Do you have instagram account? Speak in private
My names is justinian_luchian on instagram. I have a photo with hitman

Good day Everyone,
I am a first gen Hitman 3 player and having some issues updating to the second level. I have finished the first mission and the game will not load the second mission (death in the family)…it is telling me when I’m online it will automatically update but has not done so…Any help will be greatly appreciated… Thank you,

Maybe, and this is just one player suggesting to another, restart the game, and possibly even the PC. hope this helps

We tried that and also tried unhooking the internet a couple times… Do we need to complete all the side missions to be able to move on?

We took out both guys multiple different ways.

You don’t you should have access to all missions from the beginning.

1 Like

Platform: PS5

Description: I ran into a weird issue today and wanted to see if anyone else experienced it. I played Hitman in VR on PS5 for the first time today, and after my session ended I went back to my Home Screen I found that the icon for the PS4 version of Hitman 3 had disappeared completely. It wasn’t under game or apps. In fact, I even looked through my game library and it was no longer showing there. The only place I could find reference to it on the system at all was in my storage settings, which confirmed that the game was in fact downloaded on my hard drive, but from that screen I can’t load the game of course. Anyone else experience this, and if so do you know any fixes? I don’t think I can play the game in VR again until I find it… I did try rebooting the system. It didn’t work. Thanks!

Steps: Not sure? I just played Sapienza in PSVR, shut the game down and then the icon disappeared.

Thank you!

Platform: [PC] digital

Description : everytime I’m leaving the mission (DUBAI) at any exit i get this “Connection Failed. Unable to connect to the HITMAN server. Failed to fetch online resources from the HITMAN server.”
RETRY button os followed by only two otions: go offline or go to menu.

Steps to reproduce: synchronize with my profile and summarize accomplishments

Frequency : ALWAYS

Platform: PS5
Description: I’m unable to download PS4 → PS5 Disc Edition Upgrade. I initially claimed the free upgrade on Jan 25; however it does not appear in my PS5’s game library, nor does the PS5 version appear in my list of game versions.

When attempting to claim it again via the PS Store, “Something went wrong.” appears. Unfortunately, PS Support has been less than helpful, claiming that it’s a hardware issue with my console and not a software one :man_facepalming:

Attachments:

2021-01-26_18-42-12

Platform: PC
Digital

Description: I transferred my progress over from Hitman 2 to 3 but for some reason I am unable to access the levels themselves (I own Hitman 2 Gold on steam)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Launch the game
  2. Try to access the content I own
  3. It redirects me to purchase something I already own.

Frequency: All the time it seems.

Platform: XBOX ONE

Description : “unable to connect to the HITMAN service, Failed to fetch version information for the HITMAN server. Please check your internet connection. For more of information, contact HITMAN support.

^perfect internet connection with Xbox live fully enabled

Steps to reproduce: (How can we reproduce the issue?) - you tell me

Frequency : (Did it happen once, or lots of times? Does it ALWAYS happen?) - every time I boot it up

Attach or link to any videos or images that will help explain the issue.