HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

I have a question :raising_hand_woman:

Someone at Reddit did this screenshot of Grey and they said they made him smoke through a Mod where they switched Grey with like everyone :sweat_smile:

And I wanted to ask if that’s possible? Can I switch him with any NPC in the game? For example, making him playing the guitar with that on Ambrose? :face_holding_back_tears: If yes, can someone explain to me how it works or make this mod magic happen? :point_right::point_left:

7 Likes

I believe via the ZHMMod SDK’s “Editor” mod, which lets you change outfits with pretty much anyone. That said, I cannot remember specifics.

2 Likes

Started Berlin Reimagined and while there seem to be some issues with modding the location brick for me, it does not prevent me from showing off some models.

5 Likes

I am totally not into modding (would love to be though)… is that some tool I need to download?

1 Like

Has a bunch of mods, including a freecam and a debug menu to see NPC names, among other things.

1, 2 and 5 all look good. Not too keen on 3 and 4. 3 looks too…err…“hip” and young (I half expect Will.I.AM The Bad Boy to sing a duet with him), and 4 looks too old.

5 having glasses may be too much of a hazard though.

Thanks for the input.

If 3 looks too hip and young then it’s kinda what I was going for and it’s funny that you mention the Bad Boy as I actually had the Textures of that Guy on him for a moment, before deciding against it. I’d agree that 4 would be too old however he would still be younger then one of the Base Game Models which uses Head_Arabic_50s_01 (it’s used by Agent Green and a Bouncer near the Dance Floor called “Gerhard Haberkorn”.

Well, the Glasses of 5 are for him to see, which is why 47 also doesn’t take him as he usually does.

1 Like

A lot of Berlin’s guards look “cooler” than in other locations. Some of them wear orange/yellow tinted sunglasses, and at least one variation has earrings (I think they’re even gauges? Not 100% sure though)

They’re some of my favorite NPCs in this game. It’s a shame so many of the existing raver models only get used once or twice (and at least one, not at all!)

2 Likes

There are actually Two Models that wear Earrings, one of them also being the one with the Orange Glasses.

I’m also a big Fan of the Piercings and such which is also why all of my Models except Abdul (Picture 4) have something like that, also in great contrast to the Bikers which in contrast look much more serious. I’m however honestly glad that Berlin features so many unique NPC Models especially as the Clone Density as no were higher than in Hitman 3 Maps as a whole. (Obviously Hitman 2 has locations like Santa Fortuna with a lot of clones, but on the other side also locations like New York or Haven Island which are some of Maps which the highest amount of unique NPC Models and to get back on subject of Santa Fortuna, making more Models also wouldn’t really have helped them as there are just way too few Heads that were made for it.)

2 Likes

I like your take on security guards, and the fact you gave them piercings and earrings. I’m curious how you will handle staff and bartenders, since they have faces hidden under ski masks. Also, please tell me you’ve kept around guard with red sunglasses, one who has piercing in his ears - I really liked that design.

1 Like

Glad to here.

The Staff Members all or at least almost all use Head_Base as other Heads would clip through the Masks, so there isn’t a lot I can do there, however there are technically no limits for the Nude Versions, so I can be creative there and also no worries, I’m never removing any models from the Maps, just reducing the amount of times it’s used. The Model in question appears 3 Times in Berlin from which I edited one leaving 2 as they were.

1 Like

Started with the Bikers which have a unique thing going on with two models looking pretty similar to one another which I assume was made to reduce the amount of Reused Models and even though I of course prefer fully unique models it’s a good compromise to having more clones that are the exact same model or whatever they smoked when doing Ambrose where there are 9 Models for the Miltia, so two versions times two are the exact same, meaning there are really only 7 Models.

Anyway, here some of my variations. The first one has the same Textures on different Heads and second one the same Head with different Textures.

Of course not all of these are gonna be Part of the Mod.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s his Face Textures so the Head is one of Gabriel Vargas from Mendoza. Got the idea to try 47’s Textures from the currently Torso-less Guy in Berlin who uses Patrick Carlisles Head with 47’s Face Textures.

That really bothered me by the way, which is why my models keep those.

2 Likes

That was patched in the new update :3 (though i wouldn’t be surprised if it came back)

1 Like

Oh yeah, I read this in the Patch Notes. Still thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Completed the Bikers.

There were also quite a few models who almost made the Cut, but not quite

Also, on the Topic of Berlin, I’m also playing with the thought of including the Berlin Egg Hunt and Santi Mare Delirium in it, even though especially later doesn’t offer too much replay value.

Thoughts on that?

• Include The Berlin Egg Hunt
  • Include The Satu Mare Delirium
  • Include Both
  • Include Neither
0 voters
4 Likes

I think the first cut biker is better than the first or second last included biker.

1 Like

Thank you for this thread my friend!

2 Likes

If You Know, You Know shirt v1.1.0 - More Easter Eggs Edition! A new option for an alternate design has been added!

Happy Good Friday!

Can you work these eggs out?

6 Likes
10 Likes