HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: PS5 / digital
Description:

Can’t complete the “One Last Tango” challenge in Mendoza. Diana is on the dance floor with her arm extended and the exit point above her head. Tried reloading, earlier saves, starting over and multiple outfits. Still won’t work. She’s stuck on the dance floor each time.

I just noticed that in Mendoza, Diana will refer to Tamara Vidal as “Timara” in some of her dialogue. :sweat_smile: It is also spelled out as “Timara” in the subtitles when she says it.

2 Likes

Platform: PS5, Digital

Description: I completed all three levels of the escalation but the game seemed to disconnect as it completed and now despite the challenge being ticked off for completing the escalation I do not have access to the sniper.

Steps to reproduce: I guess disconnect when you complete the challenge?

Fequency: Persistent (Recompleting the escalation doesn’t help)

Happened to me too! I think it messed up my story missions.

Platform: PS5 Digital

Description : Full House trophy will not unlock after performing all 3 mission stories multiple times online and offline.

I also found a very strange bug when trying to complete all mission stories in Dartmoor in one go. I completed the detective story and then got rid of the birds and replaced the fuse, allowing the undertaker to present the grave and the photographer to take the family photo. When doing this, a bugged FOURTH mission story pops up and, when selected, says “Window of opportunity has passed.” I suspect this might have something to do with why so many people are unable to unlock this trophy.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Dartmoor mission
  3. Complete the detective mission story
  4. Complete the undertaker mission story by getting rid of the birds but DO NOT take out the undertaker and allow the story to complete by proxy
  5. Complete the photographer mission story but DO NOT take out the photographer and allow the story to complete by proxy
  6. Open up mission stories tab, see the fourth mission story appear and select it; trophy does not pop regardless of multiple runs with different configurations (i.e. doing the stories online and offline, in different orders, in one run or across multiple runs, etc.)

Frequency : Trophy not popping is constant; invisible mission story requires specific requirements outlined above.

See self-reply for additional picture

Plattform: PC

Description: As previously mentioned, people dont open doors. I thought its just this door, but its almost alll doors and all NPCs

Also: I have no scrambler in my poket, yet, without the “choose key/scrambler” selection, it allowed me to open two more doors. Apperantly, if you had it equiped once in this mission, it allowes you to open these two doors, which definitely is a bug:

Platform: Xbox One, Digital

Description : Icebreaker Achievement not unlocking after completing all story missions

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load the China mission
  3. Complete any or all story missions

Frequency : Always

Note: I do not want to delete all my account history as I have completed everything in the game and previous games. I’ve already extracted my account history through the online portal.

2 Likes

None of the sniper rifles have the hold breath/slow down time sound effects anymore. Really strange and difficult to use now :laughing:

5 Likes

@ColdDayInHell I replayed the level just now and I noticed that too!

1 Like

Hi Everyone, This is not a bug report, this is a temporary solution for Estate Wines Challenge Glitch in Mendoza.

1 - Press Win+R buttons at same time to open run window then type %appdata%.

2 - Locate IO Interactive Folder.
3 - Open the folders following => C:\Users(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\IO Interactive\Epic\ (Long Number)
4 - Rename Existing HITMAN3 Folder to HITMAN3(backup) or something like that. This will backup your current save file, Don’t worry you will not lose your progress, All progress are server sided this folder only includes only your auto saves and manual saves etc.

5 - And open the game then collect all three bottles.

Here is the proof.

I hope it helps. It’s temporary solution for get this achiviement until IO Interactive fix their game.

Note : I may did not see my grammar errors or wrong words, sorry for inconvenience.
Another Note: This method maybe work all glitched challenges, It didn’t tested but probably works.

2 Likes

I have the same issue in Berlin

Platform: PC
Description: Front gate guards frisk other guards
Reproduce: 1. Get a Bodyguard disguise (maybe Mansion guard too) 2. Go to the front gate

Platform: All
Bug: Shoulder swapping not working as it should!

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One, Digital

Description: The Discovery Challenge in Berlin is not working, I discovered all 22 areas yet the game says I still discovered 21/22 areas which is not true.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the mission in Berlin
  2. Discover all 22 areas

Frequency: Always.

Description: After uncovering the whole map, the counter in “Discover Mendoza” locked on 42/45 and won’t go on from there, even after revisiting all areas, resetting the game, going offline, trying in Contracts mode etc.

Steps to reproduce: Well, dunno. I just played the map as usual while unlocking my challenges. This was the last one I haven’t received. As a new user, I cannot put more than one photo, so I won’t be able to show you how my map looks like.

Frequency: Always

Attachment:

Platform: Presumably all but I’m ps4

Location Dubai

Description
In the bar area where the target meets his daughter who is originally sitting with the artist there are two drinks glasses on top of each other; both can be poisoned but the red wine glass is the one the npc drinks from whereas no one drinks from the other. It can be hard to pick the right glass as they are essentially merged.

Description: Don either drinks along with the Heralds or not depending on whether Dons glass is poisoned
Steps to reproduce:
Either poison Dons Herald meeting glass or not, if it’s poisoned Don will drink before everyone, if not they all drink together.

Platform: Xbox Series X - Digital

Description : The “Rise Up” achievement will not unlock, despite all requirements being met.

Frequency : Have tried completing all mission stories again multiple times with no change in achievement unlock status.

Steps to Reproduce :

1. Start the game
  2. Load the Dubai mission
  3. Complete all mission stories

Attachment :

(I have a picture of the locked achievement on my profile as well, but can only upload one picture per post as a new user)

1 Like

I noticed the Ashen suit having this issue in Sapienza on the Author. It’s only when walking with the moon on his back, you see the like… shadows of his buttcheeks popping through the same area.