World of Assassination Dating Sim 💖

Hello! A few weeks ago, I got it into my head that it would be fun to create some mockups for a Hitman themed dating sim game. And, well, this is what happened.

The UI is inspired by those ‘choose your own adventure’ story apps that are quite popular at the moment (and which I seem to see a ton of ads for everywhere).

I’m thinking about trying to mock up a whole level like this and will probably start with Paris. I mean, it is the city of love… hehehe :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll update this thread as I go!

(p.s. hope it was okay to start a new thread for this. I haven’t made one before so I wasn’t 100% sure. Please let me know if it belongs somewhere else!)

42 Likes

Just wait until @Bourbon sees this :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

I’d go on a date with Yuki Yamazaki and Andrea Martinez if we’re restricted to WoA Characters :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh and Sierra Knox. And Francesca DeSantis. And Jackie Carrington.

10 Likes

Definitely ordered by bourbon

10 Likes

I am but a humble crier in the wilderness urging y’all to see the light of Their True Love. If others turn and believe in the message, my work here is done

16 Likes

I’m sensing a pattern there. Do you like tough women who would have you assassinated if you forgot their birthday?

9 Likes

Finally, we can date Tyson Williams! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The joke here is that he is a bad person, not his bubonic growth

10 Likes

Yeah sorry, not sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Haha I did not expect to see this when I woke up this morning! I’m having cringey YouTube ad flashbacks…

5 Likes

:+1: still my favourite!

3 Likes

I tried to meet her for a date once and she took about eight years to walk there. Never again.

Sierra and I had a wild time with a flamingo outfit once but I’m not sure it’ll work out. Other than that, I generally agree with the rest of your selections but I’d also add Ljudmila Vetrova (what a woman).

9 Likes

Seconded. Very, very much seconded. :smirk:

(Also, this is such an amazing project and so well done OP!)

6 Likes

your sense of graphic design is amazing and fun to look at! i also vote for ljudmila…if you’re taking suggestions…

9 Likes

hum can we be dating Lucas?

5 Likes

He’d be a good choice if he weren’t 47’s brother :grimacing:

6 Likes

It’s okay if we can switch our pc’s - ask @Mini

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the comments on this! Very inspired to work on it some more after reading all of your WoA dating dreams… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

(I actually downloaded and played on one of these apps today, for research!)

19 Likes

God the romance novel font just makes Diana kneeling over 47 even more romantic

6 Likes

What? We can switch or what? I’m sorry, I’m lacking today :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have no idea, I’ve never played one of these but if there isn’t an option in real ones I demand one for this version lol

1 Like